DerelictStudios Forums

Hello, i really am a fan of blitzkrieg, my favourite version being 2.5. I have seen a lot of mods for zh, but was wondering if i would be able to mod Blitzkrieg itself? I would mod verson 2.5, and would only release it with full credit given to the blitzkrieg mod team. I would credit derelict studios for the majority of the work. This mod is only for fun, and I have known some of the DS team members in the past. I am asking the DS mod team to consider this a possibility.

Hello, i really am a fan of blitzkrieg, my favourite version being 2.5. I have seen a lot of mods for zh, but was wondering if i would be able to mod Blitzkrieg itself? I would mod verson 2.5, and would only release it with full credit given to the blitzkrieg mod team. I would credit derelict studios for the majority of the work. This mod is only for fun, and I have known some of the DS team members in the past. I am asking the DS mod team to consider this a possibility.

Hello :)

First of all, the latest version is Release 3.0. If you want to change the mod, I suggest you take that version.

Second, a mod of Blitzkrieg 2 is allowed, as long as it requires the mod to be installed first. As in, for your mod to work, you need to have Generals installed, then Zero Hour installed, then Blitzkrieg 2 R3.0, and then your mod.

Third, changing the mod to use it as a political tool is not appreciated.

Fourth: We love sneak previews :)

Any modding of blitzkrieg is strictly allowed as long as all DS members get a free ticket to hawaii, hotel included.

Make sure u give credit where it is due, and discuss please anything you like to change so we know what is being done with the mod.

Any questions post here, or ask phoib/korona in a pm.

Gr. DirtyHarry

Edited by DirtyHarry

Any modding of blitzkrieg is strictly allowed as long as all DS members get a free ticket to hawaii, hotel included.

Make sure u give credit where it is due, and discuss please anything you like to change so we know what is being done with the mod.

Gr. DirtyHarry

Well, i would have modded version 3 but no offense to the creators, but i like 2.5 best. The quality of version 3 and models are obviously way better, and the version is altogether better quality. BUT i personally like the style of 2.5 best and it also has the best setup for modding it because it isnt a finished mod. Also, i was wondering if it would be alright to host my mod on moddb, ifi explain its for blitzkrieg, and provide a 2.5 download.

Gr. DirtyHarry

Well, i would have modded version 3 but no offense to the creators, but i like 2.5 best. The quality of version 3 and models are obviously way better, and the version is altogether better quality. BUT i personally like the style of 2.5 best and it also has the best setup for modding it because it isnt a finished mod. Also, i was wondering if it would be alright to host my mod on moddb, ifi explain its for blitzkrieg, and provide a 2.5 download.

I dont know if we still have a link to the full R2.5

We can send you the ini's though, then you can use it with the models of R3.0

You can host the mod on moddb. If it's good enough, we can think about mirroring it :)