DerelictStudios Forums
Mig Eater

Paradox?

Are all the files that where posted in the forums still on the server? AFAIK I have everything that was made for it but I wanted to check.

I found the old staff alpha on my computer awhile ago & I plan on finishing it off for personal usage.

I hope you're not being hesitant because you don't trust me, I've been staff on three different RA2 mods hosted here :P I guess that was many a year ago tho...

I was part of the AR2 staff way back in 2002/3, I was helping Godwin with some vxl work & making unit "wreaks".

Holy shat

BTW, were still waiting on those exe patcher guys. I duno about tmapms time anymore - he got married I think. :blink:

Edited by IconOfEvi

I found the old staff alpha on my computer awhile ago & I plan on finishing it off for personal usage.

I hope you're not being hesitant because you don't trust me, I've been staff on three different RA2 mods hosted here :P I guess that was many a year ago tho...

I'll open up the forums to you.

Still waiting to play some D-day... ;)

Thanks, D-day is on the finial stretch & I want something "else" on work on for a bit after. I came up with either finish off RA:PD (which is pretty much done just needs to be put together etc) or make a Dune mod from scratch XD