DerelictStudios Forums
Andre27

Gays Responsible For Srebrenica Massacre

That's just fucking stupid, how did that moron get to be a general?

Also, when did UNIT COHESION stop being the obvious and apparent reason for defending 'don't ask, don't tell'? Of course, whether or not open homosexuality makes any difference to unit cohesion depends on the society the soldiers are coming from - have we reached the point where the vast majority of our nation tolerates open homosexuality? The approach of those hearings is basically foolish, they should make a determination on the above question, then make the policy match the answer.

I personally know three US Marines. Two are gay. One active, one out now, but an Iraq War vet.

The United States Marine Corps is one of the gayest fucking organizations on earth. Seriously. God damn, so much repressed homosexuality... it's really pretty impressive.

hahahaha

Yeah I don't really get why forcing Rudy to claim he has a wife is [A] helping unit cohesion or fooling anyone.

The United States Marine Corps is one of the gayest fucking organizations on earth. Seriously. God damn, so much repressed homosexuality... it's really pretty impressive.

Just what I was about to say.

hahahaha

Yeah I don't really get why forcing Rudy to claim he has a wife is [A] helping unit cohesion or fooling anyone.

Rudy Reyes actually was married, but he got divorced after he got home from Iraq.

See, the thing is, being hardcore and being gay are really really close to one another. Ever meet a big old biker dude who is so manly hardcore he's basically a leaderdaddy on the interstate?

Well it seems that they think more about hanging with the brothers than sexing their women, who seem to come to them for reasons not related to my disdain of women going gaga over badboys.

Im not bitter, really.

Edited by IconOfEvi

it's got nothing to do with being a 'bad boy' and everything to do with not being a fuckin sissy.

If by nothing you mean you jerk off your friend, then you sure do a lot of nothing.