DerelictStudios Forums

Today is my birthday, and to celebrate, I am drunk I think man. Anyways, it's pretty cool yeah.

So what is up everyone, I'm having fun time dude. so yeah, what do you think on my birthday here?

Posting now haha

Ah yes, in the US the legal age is 21. I forgot about that.

And here I was thinking....so what? :P

--

ok I yield to the super cool dude who's either drunk alone at home on the internet on his 21st... or just full of shit. On the internet.

at like 6:00 no less

Edited by Count von Phoib

--

ok I yield to the super cool dude who's either drunk alone at home on the internet on his 21st... or just full of shit. On the internet.

badum.jpg

Go out and get laid, holy sweet jesus titty cinnamon. I will never understand the 'I'M SO DRUNK THAT I COULD GET ON (insert forum here) AND TYPE LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE I ARE DRUNK' phenomena. Plus I thought you were like, 18/19? Its also a monday.

--

badum.jpg

I wasn't even trying to make a joke, shit's just sad...

And Rap, showing us the birthday listed on your forum profile isn't proof of age. Fail.

We're going to need to see a valid drivers license, passport, social security number, and a birth certificate (not the one you get at the hospital with your cute little footprint, we only accept the real, legal ones).

We're going to need to see a valid drivers license, passport, social security number, and a birth certificate (not the one you get at the hospital with your cute little footprint, we only accept the real, legal ones).

Well my drives license is expired now isn't it. and I cant show you my military ID, so oh well.

All material related to Monkey´s mother has been removed. I am sure she is a very fine lady, and does not need the comments posted here.

Raptor, congrats on your bday.