DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raminator

Ask Me!

Well, the blitz team is really lazy, Smurf said that there was over a month when nothing at all was done and stuff, and thats when there was with the full team, now they have 2 staff members ( Phil and rami), so its going to be pretty slow, and Phil doesn't have much time with his Band n stuff...

The next release is already done, Phil was uploading the other night, but his internet backed up, and it didn't finish... :D B) :o :o :o :o

"and it didn't finish..." it's up now though B)

Blitz have also been pretty much made from scrath (once again) since summer, the past few months nothing happend though. But now we seem to be moving along once again.

The development on Blitz 1 seems to be happening in stages, and we surely are in one of the final ones now. Anyhow, I reckon Shinobi will agree on that once he have tried the new beta.. :D

Oh, and the stuff we haven't told you, is, well, 4 new sides, all infantry shp's done, all new structure artwork, a camapign, interface touch ups, we redid many voxels and touched up the rest, and of course alot of code tweaking, I'm sure there's also stuff I just can't remember.

This is pretty much a whole new mod, comparred to what we released last year, I weren't satisfied with that, alot of stuff was missing. This time around though, I'm really looking forward to the release!

Hey guys, if I may make a suggestion, maybe you can change the Allied service depot for sides into the Soveit service depot, looks better for the timeline instead of the Allied service depot where it looks more modern. And it would be nice to add a mechanic when built (like the RA2/YR DeeZire)

The service depot we made was actually based on the design of the Soviet in Red Alert 2..

Anyhow, notice the mortar troops in the screenshot, those are probably one of my favourite units in the mod... :rolleyes:

post-3-1069200576.jpg

Damn! I love those infantry units! And the new service depot, sweet! Beautiful work guys! I love those infantry! :)

PS: If it's no trouble, pls add a mechanic when the service depot is built...and change the fat medic :( .

I can imagine. I can tell already that gray on dark gray wouldn't look too good on those tanks. It would almost make them look as though they were not painted at all!

I must say that the inf in you screenie look very nice; well done to whoever did them. I'd like to point out the spelling error in the word 'Machine' in one of the sidebar cameos though...

I look forward to the new version ;)

You think that having blue tanks isn't a problem! come on guys try to put some effort in to making this mod look realistic icon3.gif

Anyway, I'm really happy you guys made new infantry units and service depot. Since this version will be released 'soon', I'd like to make some requests. Yes, I know I have such nerve, but here it goes

1. Pls change the model for the Airforce Command(Bomber Command), Cannon Turret, Refinery and Flak Cannon

Your creations look better than using those existing structures in RA2/YR

2. Pls do something about the tech airport, I want to get paratroopers when playing as the Allies and Germany, I only get paratroopers when playing as Russia.

3. And more cool maps, pls add the old 'Paris Revisited' map and if no trouble remove the Grand Cannons.

4. Lastly, about the trains, I really had fun playing the map 'Frozen Front' because of the train, I hope you can fix the train, I get to control only the Locomotive, the other carriages doesn't connect with the Locomotive when I'm running it, pls, only in this map. You don't have to make new maps to add trains on it, just fix the trains in 'Frozen Front'.

Thanks very much for your time guys! :)

BTW, I haven't really tried this one, but is Final Alert for YR compatible with Blitz 1? I mean, can I make my own maps that I can play with Blitz 1?