DerelictStudios Forums
Mig Eater

D-day...

Today is June 6th & the 66th anniversary of D-day, it's also the 8th anniversary of the D-day mod for Red Alert 2. To commemorate this I've completely redone the D-day website & updated it with roughly 100 new units & buildings!

If you don't know already D-day is a World War 2 mod for Red Alert 2, much like Blitzkrieg 1. However it not only covers WW2 but also pre & post war, as such D-day includes dozens of prototypes & paper projects from throughout the 30's, 40's & 50's. You'll be able to invade Berlin with the French army in 1940, use the Afrika Korps to conquer Egypt in 1942 or watch the Cold War get hot in 1950.

Anyway if you like World War 2 games (which I presume most of you do!?) then go have a look.

wow, looks great. I can't believe you're still chuggin away at this. 8 years is extremely impressive.

That's 50 euro for the advertising, and 500 for the front page post. €550, also payable in €1 per voxel. I think you can match that with a release of D-Day :wub:

Should probably say I authorise this thread, free :P

All hail Mig Eater. D-day rules!

8 years? Ruddy hell I was 12 when they started making that, puberty has come and come I wanna get some nazi scalps hurry it up!

I've actually been working on D-day for 10 years now (since I was 14) but for the first two years I was just a low staff member, then I took over the whole project 8 years ago & made it my own :P