DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Neo

Who Did It?

During the next days there will be a new map section with descriptions for all the 58 maps included in the next patch. Theres some maps we don't know who are their creator. If someone can help.... These maps are: Autumn Hill, Paris, Figth like Russians, Egyptian passage

Edited by Neo

Yes i got your email Raptor...your cool maps will be included in the description section!

Are you sure they aren't either Shrink's, Hawk's, or Mac's?

Thre's some Dr.Shrinker maps on the pack and i know exactly what maps are from this great veteran mapper....duno for Hawk or Mac.....I think Egyptian Passage could be from Freedom but i'm not sure... :unsure:

Are you sure they aren't either Shrink's, Hawk's, or Mac's?

Thre's some Dr.Shrinker maps on the pack and i know exactly what maps are from this great veteran mapper....duno for Hawk or Mac.....I think Egyptian Passage could be from Freedom but i'm not sure... :unsure:

Screen shots? (i have a new PC and cant find my CnC discs)

I remember a few of the names, and might have re-vamped a couple of those maps.

To Dr Shrinker : heres the maps from unkown mappers (at the end of the list) My link

May your new pc re-open the door of Blitz Town, the village where you were born, the place where you've learn to figth! :)

Edited by Neo

HEY NEO!!!

http://jrliii.mine.nu/cnc/blitzII/Maps/maps.htm

old old school.

Furthermore, i installed Blitz on my new PC, after a few hours of pain in the ass, i finally got it to run. I love what ya guys did to it. Even single player is fun, i just wish all the maps worked with AI.

The path finding still pissed me off. <_<

Shrinker

AI is retarded now, more so than before, but I suppose them doing something is better than nothing. A couple of those maps are no good for the current version. Some were official but got removed because they were, A: too small B: to tight (ie small choke points everywhere) or C: no fun to play with this version. I can modify some of these to work with the new economy system if you like.

BTW neo, http://derelictstudios.net/users/raptor/Blitzzh2/Summer%20Fire%20%28Blitz%20II%29.zip summerfire 1, there's also a snow version is the last official release named winter fire. Still a fun map to play.

I have some archive maps on a old hard-drive if anyone needs..I've got stuff dating back to the original zero hour release... If Phoib checks this I remember asking about it before but do you have a original copy of R1 for regular generals. There is a map I've been looking for since the old days. It was a 2v2 or 1v1v1 sorta desert map with a city in the top right if I remember. The same map was in Blitz 1 for Yuri's Revenge if that helps. Thanks! If you guys need the files reach me at my email evilzero83@gmail.com I don't check here often.

AI is retarded now, more so than before, but I suppose them doing something is better than nothing. A couple of those maps are no good for the current version. Some were official but got removed because they were, A: too small B: to tight (ie small choke points everywhere) or C: no fun to play with this version. I can modify some of these to work with the new economy system if you like.

BTW neo, http://derelictstudios.net/users/raptor/Blitzzh2/Summer%20Fire%20%28Blitz%20II%29.zip summerfire 1, there's also a snow version is the last official release named winter fire. Still a fun map to play.

Most of those maps actually kinda suck. I just wanted to share something long forgotten. Although the one with all the trains used to be one of my favorites. The one i was looking for which isnt in the game or anywhere on the site looks like this:

mazemix.jpg

Too crowded? too many choke points?

Anyway, keep it up. The Ai is indeed retarded but when ya make it 2 v 1 v 1 it can be kinda fun. But they do end up piling up tanks in their base for some odd reason and it slows down the game.

You should fix up the classic Europe map to work with AI.

Rock on gentlemen.

Hey Doc...I remember this map...(forgot the name). I think i resized it and edited it to make it more wide open to fit with the new gameplay....but this was long ago....For your nice train map (Zee Rhine if i remember well) we removed it from the map pack (all the 2 players maps will be removed from the official map pack with the next patch).