DerelictStudios Forums
killakanz

Volunteers Wanted For Mission To Mars

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1324192/Nasa-plan-Hundred-Year-Starship--mission-astronauts-Mars-leave-forever.html

Nasa are looking for volunteers for the mission to Mars. Only one slight catch: You'll never come back.

new research found that a one-way human mission to Mars is technologically feasible and would be a cheaper option than bringing astronauts back.

They write: ‘A one-way human mission to Mars would not be a fixed duration project as in the Apollo program, but the first step in establishing a permanent human presence on the planet.’

The astronauts would be sent supplies from Earth on a regular basis but they would be expected to become self-sufficient on the red planet’s surface as soon as possible.

And in 100 years, The Martian Revolution? Oh fuck yes

I can see a native-Earthling leading them, standing from the turret of his Leman Russ tank, shouting "DRIVE ME CLOSER, I want to hit them with my sword!"

Hey, then he would get to do Sharon Stone in her "Hot" years. That would be enough to turn on some ancient reactor :)

Mann I would defo tap sharon stone in total recall

You lost me with that statement. Would you mind putting that in English?

And in 100 years, The Martian Revolution? Oh fuck yes
I can see a native-Earthling leading them, standing from the turret of his Leman Russ tank, shouting "DRIVE ME CLOSER, I want to hit them with my sword!"

drive-me-closer.jpg

;)

(Mars? W40k? Dammit, now Im almost tempted to post hot AdMech girls)

Mann I would defo tap sharon stone in total recall
You lost me with that statement. Would you mind putting that in English?

"Man, I would definitely have sex/etc with Sharone Stone in Total Recall"

Edited by IconOfEvi

Gotcha. Try to understand that slang is sometimes hard to understand if your a native speaker let alone if your not a native speaker.