DerelictStudios Forums
BlckWyerve

Well Then

I don't know about you guys, but like a loyal sailor i'll be here till the end. I'M GOIN DOWN WITH THE SHIP.

Well then lets do something against it!

Someone else tried "Elements of War"? It is alot like WIC. US, Russian, German and French forces. (No skirmish so I couldn´t play with Leo, Boxer, Gefas and co yet. <_< )

There is also an free to play online Multiplayer client. (US & Russian Forces only.)

Regards,

ironduke57

I trust Blck's judgement on matters such as these.

holy fuck I was here in 03?

Edited by AshJW

Yes, yes you were.

who could have guessed that bright eyed optimistic young fellow would become the most powerful member of the Sins of a Solar Empire community. A game nobody cares about only played by retards.

fuck you phoib

Yes, yes you were.

who could have guessed that bright eyed optimistic young fellow would become the most powerful member of the Sins of a Solar Empire community. A game nobody cares about only played by retards.

fuck you phoib

You say the sweetest things :wub:

Soooo...., I was looking forward to this whole rapture thing. Just having all of those idiots sucked off earth suddenly, sounded terrific. Unfortunately, looks as if I'll we'll have to deal with their stupidity further.

Soooo...., I was looking forward to this whole rapture thing. Just having all of those idiots sucked off earth suddenly, sounded terrific. Unfortunately, looks as if I'll we'll have to deal with their stupidity further.

Phoib's plans for the end of the world is on hold, due to shortage (laziness) of staff.

Phoib's plans for the end of the world is on hold, due to shortage (laziness) of staff.

And the staff's failure to read email? :(

And the staff's failure to read email? :(

lol, a real life problem that the us airforce faces.

I would justify myself but I can't be bothered

:D So when do we develop the next blitzkrieg the finest hour ?

We realy have to blow new life into this forum so that we can denigrate

new forum members :domo:

Edited by pinbag