DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Open in new tab >>>Preview Page

Well, don't know if its viewable for everyone.

Anyways, this is version .75, the beta. this is for layout testing, go ahead and play a few rounds online with some buddies and give me feedback here. It's a work in progress, so the pretty factor hasn't been applied, how ever its a fully functioning map, scripts money houses ect.

In the future, when new versions of this map (and other future maps) come out, it will just update the page. So go ahead and bookmark it.

Edited by Comrade Raptorkov

Well, played a round with harry, map isnt setup so well for 1v1s, as theres too many buildings for just 2 players to hold. Sure it will work much better for a 4 player game. River crossing dont work so thats a bug, and need to add a few more to open the map up, well version .76 to be around soon.

V.80 up, fixed the above issues, and did a little work on texturing and roads and stuff, even prettier than ever.

I realy love the website :)

It gives me the urge to reinstall blitzkrieg !!!

Are there still allot of people playing online ?

Page Updated, version v.80 still most current. Playing with the menu back grounds, They invert when you scroll over them ;)

Also new preview shots, old removed.

Page Updated, version v.80 still most current. Playing with the menu back grounds, They invert when you scroll over them ;)

Also new preview shots, old removed.

Nice map, especially like the many river crossings. It also has a good size and quite some villages with money, ideal for large battles, can't wait to play.

New version coming soon, here is a list of changes:

Major

• Redefinition of rivers to open map in the south and north
  • Slight tweaks to landscape in certain area to either close or open LOS firing

Minor

1. Slight texture mapping
  2. Road mapping
  3. Moving trees out of buildings :S

Also I made a massive overhead map, its about 3600 x 3400 iirc, displays all money structures with both a dollar sign, and a red highlight underneath it. Shows player starts and river crossings as well. You can access the map from the page or by clicking here (jpeg @ only 1.4 MB)

I'm considering tweaking the times for night and day as well as weather cycles. Though I think night day is fairly balanced, its usually night 2 - 3 times a game lasting about 5 minutes iirc, with the day lasting 10 - 15 minutes, I cant remember for sure though.

V.90 up soon!