DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
killakanz

Some Wedding Songs

As some of you may or may not know, my girlfriend's dad is getting married this weekend. As the 'techie geek' he's left it to me to arrange photos and music for the reception.

So, here's a list of songs I've put together so far:

Bryan Adams - Run to you

Iron Maiden - Bring your daughter to the slaughter

Kaiser Chiefs - I love you less and less.

Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel.

U2 - Still haven't found what I'm looking for

R.E.M - Everybody hurts

The Corrs - I never loved you anyway

AC/DC - Highway to hell

Meatloaf: 2 out of 3 ain't bad - I'd do anything for love (but I wont do that) - Paradise by the dashboard lights - Not a dry eye in the house - Bat out of hell

Tom Jones/Stereophonics - Mama told me not to come

Guns n Roses - Used to love her (but I had to kill her)

The Eagles - Lyin' eyes

The Beautiful South: Don't marry her - Hooligans don't fall in love - A little time - You keep it all in - I'll sail this ship alone

The Verve - Bittersweet symphony

Green Day - Good Riddence

Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart

Aerosmith - Falling in love (is hard on the knees)

Theme from the Great Escape

The Clash - Should I stay or should I go?

The Who - A quick one, while he's away

Garbage - Stupid girl

Oasis - Don't look back in anger - Stop crying your heart out

Genesis - Throwing it all away - Misunderstanding

I love you less and less...heartbreak hotel..still haven't found what im looking for..i never loved you anyway..used to love her... should i stay or should I go?

Is this a divorce?

I see you're trying to scare the groom. Instead of doing it subtly, do it less subtle and talk to him about his big day and choice and how his life will be locked to one vagina for the rest of his life.

I hope it's a good vagina. Yummy vagina. Preferably one that has seen a douche. With scents. Did you know they can make them smell and taste of strawberries? I so gotta see that in action.

Still though. Vagina. Sounds good.

It's been a while.

I see you're trying to scare the groom. Instead of doing it subtly, do it less subtle and talk to him about his big day and choice and how his life will be locked to one vagina for the rest of his life.

I hope it's a good vagina. Yummy vagina. Preferably one that has seen a douche. With scents. Did you know they can make them smell and taste of strawberries? I so gotta see that in action.

It's been a while.

You need to get yourself a girl mate. Them goats don't seem to be doing it for you anymore.

I love you less and less...heartbreak hotel..still haven't found what im looking for..i never loved you anyway..used to love her... should i stay or should I go?

Is this a divorce?

I was wondering the same thing when I read that :P

It's been a while.

Shit, I've only been dating my girl for a few months and you're already turning me back to singularity.