DerelictStudios Forums
Captain Miller

What Are You Guys Up To?

So seems like the community has gotten a little quite these days. We could try to revive it in some sense and play some good old games together. So what have you guys been playing on PC or even console and list your contact so we can set the game up...

Ive been burdered this summer with state collections agency and school harassing me, trying to steal my monies

That said, I play a rotation of games. Ive started playing Raptor - Call Of The Shadows again, lol

RA2, tinkering around with ARES and maps

Became a ravid alcoholic, stopped playing any sort of games basically. Just the occasional Call Of Duty Zombies whenever I happen to be an alcoholic in a room with other people.

Working in Northern Alberta doing civil engineer work. Net sucks this far north, but my laptop plays games well enough :)

When I am not gaming, I'm working on a HoI II mod that a few of you I think know of.

Edited by Feuersturm

DEMOCRACY CAN NEVER DIE FEUR! It MUST never die! <cry>

Miscmods is a really good mod Ive for EU3 - Divine Wind. Really good for how small it is. Hopefully its added to Whole World, which haven is nearly finished with for DW.

That said, just kinda lost these days.

Edited by IconOfEvi

Became a ravid alcoholic, stopped playing any sort of games basically. Just the occasional Call Of Duty Zombies whenever I happen to be an alcoholic in a room with other people.

That and I've also been strung out on a bunch of drugs lulz.

On a more prosperous note, I'm trying to fix my POS computer so I can start blitzing again, as I'm one of teh few pplz who actually plays the mods.

Oh and I too have been fapping, but thanks to the advent of drunk messaging girls on Facebook for their phone numbers I may actually undergo the process of matching chromosomes with an XX organism.

Edited by JokersAce

I may actually undergo the process of matching chromosomes with an XX organism.

Lies!

Let's face it. The right hand never asks you to do the dishes, take out the trash, take it out to a nice dinner, watch crappy boring romance movies with it...

Lies!

Let's face it. The right hand never asks you to do the dishes, take out the trash, take it out to a nice dinner, watch crappy boring romance movies with it...

Right hand doesn't feel as good though.

Lies!

Right hand doesn't feel as good though.

Raptor, you clearly have no technique to your masturbathons.

Lies!

You never know what can happen with carpel tunnel ;)

Anyways, I got news MIGHT be cured with epilepsy, and had a gigantic fever (105-106 at its worst) on and off for past two days lol.

if I dont join the Army, gonna start a buisness, namely a LAN cafe/gaming/hangout spot

Lies!

You never know what can happen with carpel tunnel ;)

Anyways, I got news MIGHT be cured with epilepsy, and had a gigantic fever (105-106 at its worst) on and off for past two days lol.

if I dont join the Army, gonna start a buisness, namely a LAN cafe/gaming/hangout spot

Oh, that would be neat :P