DerelictStudios Forums
WehrmachtCeLL

What Is Your Favorite Strategy In Bkii?

I just wanted to hear some of the strategies people like to use in multiplayer matchups.

Also, what faction do you like to use the most? The Airpower Allies, Rushing Reich, or the Spammin Soviets? ^_^

I just wanted to hear some of the strategies people like to use in multiplayer matchups.

Also, what faction do you like to use the most? The Airpower Allies, Rushing Reich, or the Spammin Soviets? ^_^/>

I don't like the Allies to be honest, because since BK2 became tank-biased airpower is useless now, and the Allies have poor production capability in late war game. I really do like the German faction though, because they've got the best stuff - and better. They've got excellent AT guns, excellent mobile artillery and ofcourse lots of tanks to choose from. Especially in late war, if you choose the right tanks - and I mean the medium(-heavy) ones - you can pwn the map. The Germans are the only ones who have the highest production capability which is essential for victory.

Soviets are cool too though, but usually I play them to vary gameplay. Once you can mass produce those T34's nothing will stand in the way of victory!

All in all I prefer the Germans - excellent value for money tanks, their soundtrack is really immersive, and they provide for the best strategies. I like to play defense in the beginning to rake in cash, and once I get those general points for medium tank mass production I'm on my way to own the map.

Well, I played a Axis vs Axis game with another player once, and I went medium tank research, but he went heavy tank + airpower, and he just OWNED me, because after he researched jet tech, he must bombed me inot oblivion, and none of my aircraft could even come close to destroying his crap xD

eventually I researched jet air, and we were fighting basically equal from then on, so airpower is quite useful, even in a tank-biased mod

Bomb factories with allies, they have enough bomber raids to hit every factory and completely shut off tank production. With weakened forces your sherman groups can easily overtake your opponent.

Oh Hi all,

Yes we still play it. In fact, there is a whole new version being develloped atm. If you add me on msn i could get you on the test list. madeliefjejsaw@yahoo.com.

Oh Hi all,

Yes we still play it. In fact, there is a whole new version being develloped atm. If you add me on msn i could get you on the test list. madeliefjejsaw@yahoo.com.

That is actully really awesome. What will this new version be like? Or does it just simply fix some of the problems in the old game?

There is this one bug, in multiplayer, where once you built a lot of tanks and stuff, they just randomly die. I , and my opponents lost entire armies because of this bug, but its still funny as hell when it happens.

Anyway my email is fhd21998@yahoo.com

I also have skype, MulticellularOrganism1

Edited by WehrmachtCeLL

Oh Hi all,

Yes we still play it. In fact, there is a whole new version being developed atm. If you add me on msn i could get you on the test list. madeliefjejsaw@yahoo.com.

It's been about a year or so since I played. What version of the beta are they on now? last I played we had just implemented squad based infantry and game always missmatches around 15 - 20 minutes.

Well, neo and me are running a new experimental version. its very different from the one you are used to. production has been completely revamped to be more historical. We now play with much smaller units, and different ones. we never have mm problems, and we play for hours. you need the basis blitz files fully updated + from us new art and new ini. im always available on sunday, via msn.

I tried out the new beta, and it is pretty cool. I really like how the infantries are built in companies instead of individual soldiers. Keep up the great work :)/>

Edited by WehrmachtCeLL

Well, neo and me are running a new experimental version. its very different from the one you are used to. production has been completely revamped to be more historical. We now play with much smaller units, and different ones. we never have mm problems, and we play for hours. you need the basis blitz files fully updated + from us new art and new ini. im always available on sunday, via msn.

Wait, what? No MM problems? How did you guys manage to pull that off?

Oh Hi all,

Hi, could I too get the test version? I would love to test out the newest version, I love Blitzkrieg II, It's my favorite mod for zero hour!

But, to stay on topic, I usually play as the Axis. Hit & Run attacks to get levels, and then an all-out assault is my usual tactic.

Edited by Darthrafaël