DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zero_Point

Unofficial Blitzkrieg 2.5: Naval Units Tweaks

What types of units are you trying to send into it? It supports infantry only. Also, you need to have your plane off of the airfield (it'll land anywhere) to load up infantry. To para-drop the infantry, simple force-fire where you want them.

I downloaded this patch but when i upload it again onto my other computer (which doesn't have internet access) it doesn't work, i go into the file and it only has the rules thing and i think it was art or something and then when i go onto my blitzkrieg game there's nothing about naval war. Can you tell me what's wrong and help me? cheers

The patch doesn't make naval war playable (or it might, it's been a while since I've touched it...), it makes the naval units buildable. It also fixes it to where the AI will build more than 1 power plant, making them a slightly tougher opponent.

Edited by Zero_Point

I know this topic is old, BUT... i tried this patch andthe game screws up royally, i cant even get to building the damned naval yard, units are invisible, etc.... am i missing something here??

Yes and yes. completely wiped out the file that RA2 was in, installed it, installed the patch, installed YR, and installed the patch for THAT. Did it twice, as i said before, i sorta got it workin but again the Destroyer causes the crashola. :/

EDIT -- ok i got the goofy thing working. my bad hehe. thanx tho :)

Edited by RKCoon