DerelictStudios Forums

Looking for players that play 2.6.

Anyone up for today or tomorrow?

I've played 2.6 only a couple times, but never got any generals points.

I need a tour.

why dont u join the blitz risk tyle royale tourny and get a tour of the world!!

the link for it is above ur head right before u enter this thread!

Wont be easy to find someone to play with till the official release....But welcome onboard Panzergrenadier! B)

Hi all I´m from Germany and i have lots of fun with Blitzkrieg 2.

Some Questions:

The AI in Version 2.5 works a little bit and i have version 2.6.21. Is this the newest?

Can I play Blitz only with hamachi? At Generals online I had seen a Blitz2 Lobby but no one was online.

How quick goes the development for a next Blitz release who is bugfree and have AI ?

THX for Answers! B)

@Lt Albrecht: No not from sudden-strike-2-maps.de

edit: When anyone want to play against me (noob), he should say the date, time, hamachi version and Blitz version. I have 3 different Hamachi versions because that more than 2 games run with hamachi. The oldest Versions are the best I think.

Edited by Panzergrenadier

Hi all I´m from Germany and i have lots of fun with Blitzkrieg 2.

Some Questions:

The AI in Version 2.5 works a little bit and i have version 2.6.21. Is this the newest?

Can I play Blitz only with hamachi? At Generals online I had seen a Blitz2 Lobby but no one was online.

How quick goes the development for a next Blitz release who is bugfree and have AI ?

THX for Answers! B)

@Lt Albrecht: No not from sudden-strike-2-maps.de

edit: When anyone want to play against me (noob), he should say the date, time, hamachi version and Blitz version. I have 3 different Hamachi versions because that more than 2 games run with hamachi. The oldest Versions are the best I think.

All the answers you seek are hidden in the other threads. :ph34r:

ICQ is the best and mostly like Private Messenger. I hate MSN and i had X-Fire but thats 2years ago. I think Xfire is for clan gamer.

No xfire is a gaming IM. Use it to chat with buddies in game. It also takes screen shots and records video.

I haven't played Blitz 2 in forever. If anyone is up for a game at any time just email me at lepoisson18_at_gmail.com and I'd love to play sometime. I can play during the week between 1:30 and 5:20(ish) EST. And also in the evenings for the most part.

Xfire works like steam messenger, allowing you to type ingame and such. Its ability to communicate cross-games make it one of the best IM programs ever.

hi i would like to play this online since i've tried like forever but nobody seems to have BK2 wich is an Awesome mod btw

the gametype we will play is a special 1 if you accept(or we go normal)

it works like this, no main base destruction or rape of any kind (meaning more carnage on the battlefield)

killing workers is okay like usual outside enemy main

defenses outside main is yours for the taking to destroy(defenses around main are to protect against would be rapers)

any enemy building outside enemy main is killable(but don't destroy houses and such since these generates income, well it's up to you)

Use of a voice chat program is recommended whatever way we play

i got Xfire and Msn and Skype

soldat32(xfire)

Anders916(Skype)

musicboy3@myway.com(Msn)