DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AngryVortex

Music

Metallica- Blitzkrieg, Battery, Master of puppets, metal militia, four horseman

Anthrax- Crush, Fueled, Bring the noise, Got the Time, Phantom Lord (metallica cover)

Rammstein- Bestrafe Mich, Buck Dich, Feuer Frei, Laichzeit, Du hast (of course!) Links 2 3 4, Asche zu Asche, Sonne, Der Meister, Du Riechst so gut, Tier, Das Alte leid. Heirate Mich,Sehnsucht

Rancid- Axiom

Slayer- anything

Black Label Society- 1919 eternal (the whole cd)

RHCP-throw away your television, suck my kiss, love rollercoaster(for when you're marching your tigers across the enemies base) Parallel Universe

Rage Against the Machine- Calm like a bomb, Guerrilla Radio, bullet in the head, killing in the name, know your enemy, No shelter, veitnow

System of a down- know, Cubert, Soil, toxicity, forest, Darts

American Head charge- Never get Caught

AC/DC- Big Balls, Gone Shootin, Back in Black, hells bells, TNT, Rock 'n roll ain't noise pollution, Hightway to hell (when you send your shermans against tigers  )

Pantera- Primal Concrete Sledge, Fuckin Hostile, Caged in a Rage, 5 minutes alone, Becomming, Walk, Uplift,Throes of Rejection,Hellbound

Korn- Blind, Lets get this party started(great when opposing forces meet) lies, CHI, ADIDAS, Good God

KMFDM- Adios, Disobedience, DYI

Megaherz- Herz aus stein, Beiss Mich, Ruf mich an, 5. marz, Spiel Nicht, Negativ, Rock me Amadeus(cover) Perfekte droge. Wer bist du?

SLAYER!!!

KMFDM!!!

PANTERA!!!

MEGAHERZ!!!

RAGE!!!!

weres megadet gj???? hmm were are they....megadeth owns....

good selection of tunes gj. very good selection

youd proll ylike Risae against if oyu allready dont. also fear factory, Terminal Choice, Velvet Acid Christ, Soilwork, soilwork is reallly good, and Soil is good to. :unsure: :lol: :P :D

i dunno megadeth doesn't do anythin for me if you know what i mean

yes, fear factory, but their new shit made me sick

oh and for korn, add dead bodies everywhere

You should check out these bands if you dunno them-cannibal corpse, emperor, napalm death, children of bodom, Deicide, Down, New found power (dimebag darrell's new band) Iron maiden, Weissglut, toxsin, stahlhammer. Tell me if you like them, i'll give you some more.

oh very funny band- Daf- der mussolini :unsure:

black label society is the shit, the motherfuckin shit, just get their cd 1919 eternal, fuck it, get 'em all, get all the motherfuckin cds!

Heavy metal, its the shit :lol:

cannibal corpse is a little to much man, it sliek ill fuck you with a baseball bat tull you c%&t bleeds then lik it up, and i cum blood ROAR!!!!

thats a little phsycotic....but ill check into those other ones, and dude COMON MEGAFETH DAVE hes liek teh greatest of all time!!

i dunno for me heavy metasl is great to play when in battlesure i listen to the classical greats once in a while while playing, but when i'm beating smurfs ass, as i usually do :P metallica just makes it all the sweeter

talica blows.....ever since the black album......they sucked balls

slayer on the other hand have allways owned, same with pantera Domiantion is a badass song,

no....

they blow ass...

last good album was master of puppets.

but unforgiven was an ok song....entersnad man BLOWS, the stuff with teh orchestra does too....im not smokin shit i just know what bands are sell outs.....

fecking metalheads........ :P

punk, punk-rock, and ska (in various combinations) is better cos it's 'up and go' music, not screaming about death and killing and all kinds of vile sh1t.

but war is about death and killing

so you need some fast paced music that will suit the speed of battle, mixed in with some dark brooding tracks that inspire feelings of being hunted and anxiety and all that.

no but punk is about taking over the goverment and fighting each other and cops....punk itsnt that great, i mean fuck i can stand there and play power cords for money....punk died along ass time ago...i men fuck dude i listen to it...but its dead....and if you are talking about "up and go" you must mean like good charlotte and new foudn glory, that shit they call punk rock....fuckin GC anf NFG blows ass, they can lick my fuckign balls...fuckin shit music....liek sum 41 and shit, thats not punk....or htat dumbass song ima dick. a dictedet to you...thats a blow ass song too, talk about girls and there lost puppies, then they were slipknot shirts. fuck that....listen to rise agianst, and bigwigg. thats atleast decent punk. and ska!!! ha!!! gay music too

dude have you ever been to a Less Than Jake concert?

Are you going to see Blink 182, the Ataris ETCETERAS at reading?

I rest my case....

greenday are good, but people dont realize that they arent punk. they were liek there 3rd album dookie. and the next one. but warning is mellow music, they are really good. Also for that kidna type is bush they are awesome.

less then jake atiaris, shit music Blink 182 they only have a good drummer. other then that they blow blow goats!

listen to pantera, slayer megadeth soilwork ramzert ( hard to find) if its to loud your to old, and the louder the better man fuckin harcdore all the way!!!

preach the word trevor :D

Punk sucks my fuckin ass ,except for a few bands like sex pistols, the clash, rancid, Green day is good too, not real punk B)

This new pop shit sucks, emo fuckin blows my cock, where i live me and my friends break up fuckin punk shows and beat the shit out of the pussies, which is basicly all of them. Punks can never fight :P

METALHEAD TILL DEATH! :angry:

FUCK YEA man, metal all the way, fuckin bang your head!!!! Fuckin punk does blow, all this new shit killed it, and its getting the same with rock, like hubastnak fuck that shit!! GOT TO BE HEAVY!!! ME and GJ SHALL OWN ALL YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES!!!!!

Black Flag¥ is an amazing band!

There are so many great punk bands, todays commercial bands are just a load of sellouts though and that kinda ruins their music. Even though some stuff from Sum 41, Greenday and that bunch is decent stuff.

However, good punk music such as Bad Religion (my personal favourite band), anti-Flag, husker Du, Rancid, Operation Ivy, Dead Kennedys, Pennywise and the list goes on are among some of the best rock bands.

But old rock stuff is still the best, nothing beats Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Ramones, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, Guns 'n roses and all those. No, what's bad is Nu-Metal...

I don't count System of a Down as Nu-metal, they are way to good and their genre is alternative. There are too many bloody categories, but anyhow, Nu-Metal is basicly faggot techno metal, just have a look at Linking park and limb bizkit..

FUCK YEA man, metal all the way, fuckin bang your head!!!! Fuckin punk does blow, all this new shit killed it, and its getting the same with rock, like hubastnak fuck that shit!! GOT TO BE HEAVY!!! ME and GJ SHALL OWN ALL YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES!!!!!

I rest my case.......

hey phil bad religion is good dead kennedy's too....flame war im just representen...=P....

yea i do curse alot dont i....

punk is good, the older stuff and a few new bands like Rise Against owns majorly. The good punk is the fast hardcore screaming stuff. that owns....