DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
[DK]PHIL

Status Of The Mod

Well, we're closing in on the release, and version 3.0 is beginning to look really good. With the aid of Major Gilbear and Andre we've moved alot more rapidly towards the release then I could ever have wished for, so a big thanks to the two of you! Also, a new member to the team, Typhoon, has been working hard on creating the campaign for awhile, and it seems to be shaping up nicely!

Anyhow, a screenshot says more then a thousand words, so I'll end my little essay here and show you a little of version 3.0!

(The new terrain graphics are also created by us, and is not taken from another game)

post-3-1080855709.gif

Nice. I never knew that the YR version was still worked on.

Might be a good reason to dig that game up again. As I sorta got turned of playing it when my own large collection of units dissapeared when the harddrive crashed.

Edited by Cooked Auto

Is there a exact release date yet?

No.

There is already a YR version released (2.0). Just check the download-page.

A.t.m. we're working on version 3.0

I got sliped a version of the 2.5 awile ago...Lost it

That wasn't a slipped release, only an unoffical patch. I just called it 2.5 because it was the only thing new to be added to Blitz I (that I know of) between 2.0 and 3.0.

I Hope its get realeased soon its just sad all this conent and quality is undermined by the bugs and AI i really hope u guys release this.I am more than willing to do what ever possible to make a diffrence in this mod:

Shp editing:ok editor

map:might as well no have any :P

rules:Great editor

Voxel:ok editor

AI:ok editor

anways CYA

Version 2.00 may be buggy/have no AI, but v3.00 is shaping up nicely, don't worry. :lol: Even the unit balance has gotten serious tweaking; now it really is a game of combined arms.

If you want to have a bash at mission-making, map-making or even a stop-gap AI for version 2.00; please be our guest!