DerelictStudios Forums
rommel

1 Year Anniversary!

Yes, Accele, there are plenty of threads that you don't participate in.

...and discourse is civil and intelligent? I call bullshit.

It goes on a thread by thread basis, but often, yes. Civil and intelligent enough to cite at least, as evidenced by the above comments.

Logan Hartke

I've been "around" you can say since blitz 1 but I never started posting until awhile ago. Figured I'd sign up when I had some problems with blitz 2. I thank derelict for some great memorys and mods, As well as a bunch of friends that have come and gone. Even one that I flew to Ohio to visit :-p.

I'm starting to think that if MehMan ever sobers up, he'll wonder why in the heck he's here and leave. The chances of those circumstances occurring, however, remain highly unlikely.

Logan Hartke

Nah, I'm sober, when I'm drunk I'm normal and I get the fuck out of here.

I came for Blitz2, then got myself somehow addicted to these forums....

Joined december 2004....

God have I been here that long already?

I still remember some of the early blitz versions....

Edited by Feuersturm

I don't even remember what I really came here for.. I guess it was because this was the new gig after Federation Studios dissolved. Yeah.. I've been around for quite a while, but I only have this many posts. I just can't believe the post counts of some of you!

I've been reading through the forum for Blitzkrieg I but never register. Until Blitz II released, I decided to join in. I've been staying here for... urm... maybe because of fate lol.

It wouldn't be a problem if you'd stop touching your crotch while you talk to us man. It's just creepy.

And I thought I had it under control. Well, at least the barking stopped.

I watched the forums during the days of Fallout but never registered. Then I found Halogen and registered around then. Stayed because some of you are fucking funny.

Yes, Accele, there are plenty of threads that you don't participate in.

...and discourse is civil and intelligent? I call bullshit.

The problem is, through my observation, which of course may be wrong, that you only participate in and respond to threads that have to do with very controversial issues with your own controversial viewpoints, or American Football.

Anyway, I'm member number 34, I came for AR2, subsequently helped with TW2, which flowed into CtA, AAOW and Blitz2. Now I just do nothing.

Edited by Godwin

which of course may be wrong, that you only participate in and respond to threads that have to do with very controversial issues with your own controversial viewpoints, or American Football.

true dat