DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tycoon-Master

The Version 4.51

While I was playing AR2, 4.51 (the newest version) I couldn't help but notice a few bugs and some errors in the game.

PS: I'm not a MOD builder and I know that AR2 isn't finished but heres what i noticed in the game as I played . . .

Nemesis - Miner doesn't attach directly to refinery. (even though it still drops off vininfera)

- The smoke on the Technology center isn't the best. (sorry to say :unsure: )

- When the door opens on the war factory, the fans on top get messed up.

- There is no snow on the refinery. (even though your not done, wtill looks wicked coool!! :lol: )

Genisis - There isn't anything wrong with genesis that I could but the building aren't complete, so I can't say anything on those.

NOTE: The main error that I found was that when certain vehicles are built from either Nemesis or Genesis, this window pops up and then you have to click "OK" to exit the game. Thats the only main error I found.

(Sorry to say so much even though its not version 5.0 but I thought you would like to know and please feel fee to coment on what I have said)

Edited by Tycoon-Master

Its a version that in order to get you need to ask. He he but the only thing different is that is updated to what they have so far and ITS AWSOME!!!

As a short reply to Tycoon-Master´s bug report.

Nemesis:

1. That´s my fault it will be corrected shortly.

2. No it is not but we are talking about isometric view and 3d studio max, there will be improvements (they might be done but that is nothing I will comment).

3. Will look into that :rolleyes:

4. Not my department but that will be done.

General bug:

This one is mentioned in the manual and I have no clue about this one as I have not touched the coding it could be anything.

Feel free to correct me if anything above is incorrect :D

Yeah I asked Chrono Yesturday and he sent the link to me where to download it, the version 4.51 is wicked still can't wait for the final version!!! :D

NOTE: Thanx for replying and I was just stating, even though this mod will be the best I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot). B)

Edited by Tycoon-Master

Me too :)

And one Genesis bug-when you or the comp builds a hervester...it stays stuck at the enterance to the WF. You have to manually tell it to move out. Problem is computer doesn't do that. Had massses of Harvesters stuck one time. B)

Amd BTW c_f - I'd say you deserve to get a beta :D. Being all enthusiastic and likes this mod da greatest :). I do too.

Edited by IconOfEvi

;) I played v4.53!! woot!!

Its looking great! The Nemesis structures are looking really good, just a few white dots that appear on darker maps (have no idea what it is), but they look very realistic, especially the refinery and the incinerators. I think the Barracks is now uncomparable with the one in 4.0. The Armageddon is just... PERFECT!! Wow it ROOLS ALL GENESIS!!! Its so strong it destroys anything with a few rockets! :)

Genesis also is looking good. Though a few of the structures still look the same, the others greatly improved, giving the Genesis a new technologically-advanced look (i.e shiny metal :D). I really liked the Construction Yard and the new D3 Solenoid.

The maps are nice too, but i dont think the vinifera changed a lot, although it does look better dunno why. Those new thingys that spew out vinifera are also good, but they resemble coral (could be just me :D)

Wow its looking great and i know that 5.0 will be the best mod EVER ;)

Edited by cold_fusion

This really sucks all our other posts are gone and now my count is at 41/42 instead of 72 like i had it but w/e and all my votes and posts have vanished :)

:o Yeah, there is a version 4.51 but there is acually a newer version....V4.53. This game rocks, I was just playing it :D

I have work to show, Click my link!.!.!.! :P

Edited by Tycoon-Master