DerelictStudios Forums
HKH

Battlefeild 2 Screens

:) I read one of the interviews and they said planes will have head up displays :huh: :huh:

bf2042804_1.jpg

bf2042804_2.jpg

bf2042804.jpg

wow, so FINALLY I wont be flying blind? I'll be able to see an artificial horizon helping level off? HELL YES!!!

I looked through some of the other screenies, it seems they got rid of that damn fog that they had in BF1942 (The stuff where you couldnt see anything out beyond about one klick). This should make the Air Power hella fun and destructive.

Edited by Prophecy

WOW. That look's amazing.. Good thing it won't release for another few month's, give's me time to save up for the new PC I'm going to need. :)

It was going to come out in the fall but EA gave them another 6 months to make it even better look at the blur of the ammo and the rocket :)

Edited by HKH

I think they need to do some touch ups on their hand-held weapons too. Now I dont know if BF2 is just really bad, or if FA was really good, but the M16 model in FA is far superior to that model even in exterior veiw.

you mean far cry, umm yes th graphics in that game ar really good but I think the m203 looks really good better then DC one and the one in Far cry is an M4.

Edited by HKH

WTF no its for PC there is a play station one those but it looks like shit.

bf2050104_1.jpgbf2050104_2.jpg

Shit, thats DC on steriods :P

I agree. Looks like it's gonna be n00b land again, people who cant fly jumping into helis, crashing them and then asking can anybody fly them.

I think its going to be a mad-dash for experienced pilots like me to get into the planes before the n00bs. But with a HUD, guided weapons, and greater visability, we may never need to get in them a second time if you catch my drift...

It was going to come out in the fall but EA gave them another 6 months to make it even better look at the blur of the ammo and the rocket :(

so when was the last time in real life you've seen a rocket fly through the air without it being blurred. :D

It was going to come out in the fall but EA gave them another 6 months to make it even better look at the blur of the ammo and the rocket :(

so when was the last time in real life you've seen a rocket fly through the air without it being blurred. B)

Never actually....Maybe the pushed back release date is so we dont get another BF veitnam

Battlefield: Modern Combat is for PS2

This is Battlefield 2, and its for PC!!!!!!!

HOORAY!!!! :unsure:

Sweet, I want BF2

you mean far cry, umm yes th graphics in that game ar really good but I think the m203 looks really good better then DC one and the one in Far cry is an M4.

No, I meant FireArms mod for Half-Life.

WTF no its for PC there is a play station one those but it looks like shit.

If thats what it looks like on the PS2, they really wanted to get it on the market fast!!! :(

Yay all the weapons are just one color Black lol I guess it is ok for a PS2 those but it looks like a game that would of came out 4 years ago.

by the way, what the hell kind of helos are those in the bottom left image? Look like some sort of transport commanches, is this game set a little ways in the future? Is it basically going to be Battlefield:Generals?

by the way, what the hell kind of helos are those in the bottom left image? Look like some sort of transport commanches, is this game set a little ways in the future? Is it basically going to be Battlefield:Generals?

the Commanche program was scrapped so i don't know