DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Anyone Interested In Trying Out A New Version?

hmm... can i try out this beta? I dont have RA2 or YR and ive always wanted to play AR2, Ive even read the manual and found the secret page :P

Not sure if theres anything else to say...

But it would be awsome seeing the beauty of AR2 on generals-just make sure you have plenty of resources beofre playing :D.

^_^

Oh yeah. Forgot about USA mission where you have to protect a convoy. Snowy mission. But still, how would you change the game in order to make vinifera refineries? The money you get in the game is based of supplies you get from those spots. Can you modify the game so that it can accept vinifera harvesting? :D

Just build a vehicle like the china supply truck. Then make it dump the boxes into the refinary, intead of seeing the green vinifera. (just an idea)

Hi! If it's possible count me in, because my CD-ROM drive sucks and doesn't run sometimes, and I want to try 5.0 as well. <_<

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Eisenhower

Seems like the stand alone version is better since most people don't have either YR or the inerent. If AR2 stays as a stand alone then more people will be interested! :(

Isn't the standalone quite similar to the one that's going to be publicise? So why can't the crew publicise the standalone? I mean, it will get Derelict more fans in fact. Not to mention that AR2 can be considered the best mod for YR. Sorry, Blitzkrieg fans. :(

So, you think Chrono's gonna send me the link?

Edited by Eisenhower

because the stand alone contains the core YR files, and distributing that could be infringing the EULA or whatever that EA lay out....

Well there may yet be hope :D. You probably don't remenber but I sent a form asking for us to use their core files so we can make this standalone. The form I got back is in Off Topic :).

No rest for the wicked eh?

:angry:

Well there may yet be hope :D. You probably don't remenber but I sent a form asking for us to use their core files so we can make this standalone. The form I got back is in Off Topic :).

No rest for the wicked eh?

:D

He said he did, right?

IconofEvil, you reply didn't exactly sound the best. You could have showed me first next time :D

And the sign up has ended.