DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Gunturret Emplacement

The Nemesis have upgraded their base defense to a new model with improved strength. The reflective surface is a signature of the revolutionary material that provides 250% absorbance of aura type weapons over common Nemsis armor type. The new armor provides much better resistance to Genesis weapons, but requires constant power input to maintain its energy dissipation property.

turret.jpg

What is missing?

I think I got the details correct, but if I have missed anything it will just take couple of minutes to add.

1. Looks neat. But not neat enough for me... Guns should be able to swing up and down just like Gatling Gun in YR...

2. Gunturret should fire quicker than before

3. Since it drains more power. I think it SHOULD be able to fire Aerial Targets with FLAK shells

Love that turret :huh:. Awsomeness ^_^.

1. I dolike the idea of being able to swing up and down. Perhaps it should get a little machine gun (not conscript pulse rifle-machine gun) to shoot at infantry and air units :P

2. Well I guess it s because the turret is powerful ;)

3. Look at machine gun idea-Its notlike this can take over for anti-air tho :D.

:domo:

What is missing?

I think I got the details correct, but if I have missed anything it will just take couple of minutes to add.

I have no idea. It just looks "overtextured" or something.

Overtextured.... well I was supposed to use the same style as the other buildings and this is how it turns out with the same texture.

Btw about it swinging up and down I doubt it as the turret is shp and not voxel. Can a shp turret have an animated firing frame (Chrono look at the RPG turret in TS... it is animated but is it used ingame?).

It is not used. The turret cannot be animated.

But I like everything fine. If I am posting it on the public forum you know it is final and meets my standard. You can move on to the next piece of work <_<

It is not used. The turret cannot be animated.

But I like everything fine. If I am posting it on the public forum you know it is final and meets my standard. You can move on to the next piece of work :domo:

Ok just wanted to know :D

WOW once again I am filled with envy :D Good job Gamete :)

:P

Edited by IconOfEvi

I see some discoloration at the end of the turret (which looks good) I think there is something wrong with the flash animation or perhaps it has something to do with the turret, but It looks like a wrongly used palet

Yes-its unusual-or different. Thats the point :). And I think it would be cool to have lighting effects for when a unit fires that the unit like has 1 or 2 cells of lighting of orange, blue, etc...:D

^_^

The Sentinel used to be limited to moving on concrete as a 'mobile' defense. However that created a lot of problems as concrete pavement was not buildable, so we temporarily liberated the sentinel in recent versions.

When we do get new terrains and when pavement constructions become possible we will make the sentinel pavement-only again to highlight that it is a mobile defense rather than a real vehicle unit.

The Sentinel used to be limited to moving on concrete as a 'mobile' defense. However that created a lot of problems as concrete pavement was not buildable, so we temporarily liberated the sentinel in recent versions.

When we do get new terrains and when pavement constructions become possible we will make the sentinel pavement-only again to highlight that it is a mobile defense rather than a real vehicle unit.

I agree...

Sentinels walks away from concrete pavement cause lot trouble on Aerial Base Defenses...

BTW..

1. I wanna see Railroad systems on Atrigo ...ESPECIALLY. inside the Underworld of Atrigo..

2. IS Nemesis Capital City named "Erebus"?

1. Chrono may implement the idea :angry:. Depends on what he wants.

2. Ask Godwin or Chrono.

When we can build pavment it will be all good. It did cause a lot of problems when we couldn't build pavement.

Hmmmm wonder how Cold Fusion got to build grass...bah probably wants his base to look nice...