DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GOD

I Cant Fire On The Other Team

Hi me new guy.. i must say your mod looks great... But

i can run the mod and i can build buildings troops the lot but i can't

fight the other team... you try to target them and you can't i get the red x with

circle on it... any answers on this one.... getting slee py now been up all night reading though support topics... help please as i tried everything...

Which version? In the older version, there was a glitch that sometimes dubbed the enemy as "neutral". Try to start up another game, and then move the screen to focus on the enemy base. If you see their structures, even if you've never explored that area, then that's what's going on. Update, and you should be fine.

I am on V2.026 with patch... I cant see the other base until i have explored it... the AI comes over as to attack but like me cant fire.. strange.... i have also tried

on most official maps and on hard and brutal... any other ideas please.....

thanks GOD...

not sure if this helps, but light tanks and infantry can only fire on other light/medium tanks and infantry. If the A.I. is attacking with heavy tanks, and your trying to repel them with light tanks, you will be unable to attack them.

well, if I were you, i'd uninstall generals (make sure to deleate everything from your "EAGAMES" folder as well as everything in your "C&C Generals Data" folder.

Then reinstall the mod.

I think since this mod came out i've reinstalled Generals over 30 times, it fixes any problem.