DerelictStudios Forums
Chrono

Standalone Bugs And/or Suggestions.

Armageddon run over by a train :P

But really in TS a train could kill anything on the tracks. Boy it was so much fun to see the AI put masses of good troops on trakcs :D.

:D

Armageddon run over by a train B)

HA HA HA :domo: HA HA HA *getting up from floor*. . .the armaggeddon getting crushed by a train. . .YEAH RIGHT, unless the train flew over a hill and went through the armaggeddon there is no possible way of it dying :D *laughing - the armaggeddon getting squished. . . :( *

Well, it doesn't take a super realistic game for a train to take down the Armaggeddon. Were trains in TS realistic?

I never played TS what do you need to play it

Well I've never played TS either but the train in there can destroy every repeat every unit that's ground-based.

And if you can play Generals, you can run 5 TS at the same time. <_<

lol! So the best unit in any C&C game would be the train, right? It kills anything, isnt automatically attacked, has a LOT of armor, moves fast..... :hb:

well i dont kno if it has been mentioned

but i played a couple ove skirmishes and as the nemisis multiple times has the mcv been invisable...also it when deploied moves 3->and 3-down cells...

There is just one version of the standalone atm, I believe that this just was a test to see if it worked as it should :unsure:

There is just one version of the standalone atm, I believe that this just was a test to see if it worked as it should ^_^

I would like to test this version (even though its fully tested)

And I belive it passed its maiden test beautifully :P ?

^_^

Edited by Tycoon-Master

Well it did! I mean not many problems right? The original strucutire graphics were gone I guess cuz chrono wanted to conserve space and make everyone see the custom ones :lol:

<_<