DerelictStudios Forums
Eisenhower

Improvements/suggestions For Ar2?

I thought we were gonna make it builable. Hmmmm...

wait!

I just remembered-what if it can be built after getting a Lesser Aditum?

Or how about we make a Greater Aditium

^_^

Thats' why when playing Nemesis always do your best to protect your ConYard.

YES!! This is the basic strategies of ALL CnC games and MODS... But it's VERY not fair to not allow Nemesis to build additional MCVs since AR team "intends" NEMESIS warlords to build scatter base.

Although for the Genesis it's easy to build additional MCVs. Shizogens, you call them?

Yeah I think there should be con yards and more tech buildings and y are the tech buildings always guarded sometimes I accidentaly blow the building up ;) :P

Civilian Vinifera Refining Facility? :lol: Why would they want to purify vinifera? How about a Civilian Telecommunications Center? (radar) :D

I think he means neutral Con Yards that we can capture.

Yeah I ment neutral Con Yards and is there a neutral radar station/communications tower???

The Civvie Refinery is important for the Nem so that since the Genesis have the Extractor, the Nemesis have the Refinery. I'd spend an unholy ammount of time in Genesis games building Extractors, then I'd have an assload of cash,

How about making the extractor work on both land and water, and to balance things up make it even more vulnerable, i.e. lower its hp? And make the extractor rely on aurabelts for power.

What are heros??? And don't put extractor on land, then no matter where you are you can get money and that would be a lot. BTW isn't there a limit on the amount of extractor built, I think I had that before. ;)

Well I like my idea I posted earlier...I twas based off of this one mod where germany got an ore purifier that was modified so it had drills so it made money by itslef and it could fore fire and produce Ore In a certain radius :). i suggets the same for AR2

;)

Hmmm, so vinifera grows underground? That means that all Nemesis cities are in dager of being invaded by it, no?

Good point. Why didn't anyone think of that?