DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
General MacArthur

Ohh Well...nice Knowing You Guys

I am most likly going to be baned tommorow so I might as well not let some people know that I was wrong and I will admit it...I stole a copy of the blitz beta by my self and have used it to my own advantage...It tried runing it and it crashed wow...Anyway just to let you know since I am gone forever that I really enjoyed my time here and have overdid it a lot...I guess I wont see posts even so guys please dont bad mouth me...I was wrong and I will say it...Also smurf I lied to you on aim to get some time to think about this and I am wrong so I am telling the world...And I will Not release this beta to anyone except my self...You wouldnt even want it, dont even work...I will not say what else I know about around here but all I can say is thanks guys for the good times....I will miss you and well farewell....I am going to give everyone some advice, dont trust anyone...I got back stabed by the people I trusted tonight...The people I though were my friends...Hawk, Opal I really treated you with my respect and I cant belive you would do these things to me...Smurf I just want you to know the beta is safe in my computer hidden and will not get out in anyway...This time guys its real...I am gone

Michael Albano aka General Mac forever

ive really had it mac. I have baccked you up before, its just...

damn dude.

your an idiot.

Dont act like your just leaving, and get sympathy. You stole from us. You stole what isnt yours and what you shouldnt have access to, and thats fucked up. All the 2nd chances you got. From the Name HITLER, ant semitic remarks., posting viruses, and that stupid shit you did. And this too, its just imature and highly unrespected by the community. And i warn all communities out there, watch out for him, he is a sneaky bastard.

Do NOT give him any Sort of sympathy, he has done this to himself.

and i say.

BAN him...permanetly.

You told me you were compling a document, not that you had stolen a fucking beta. You are right, never trust anyone. <_<

Dude Mac...this is bad...

I mean I might have some sympathy but I really didn't like a few things:

The Hitler obsession and anti-Semetism...racists really piss me off...

Posting the virus-I know it was a joke but I lost once my comp to a virus...

Other than that I really don't see what he did too damaging.

Other than gettting that beta...

Mac how could you...people stuck up for ya man...and now ya killed urself <_<.

1 I wanna know how this conflcit unfolded.

2 I wanna know how Mac could have gotten this or who was stupid to give it...probably to set him up...I wanna know who did it...fess up NOW...

3. Hawk where do you fall into this?

4. Same for you Opal.

5. Trevor why ur not willing to forgive/forget...

6. Smurfs opinion and what did he do.

This whole thing is Bullshit and I hope we can get to the bottom of this. Mac the only way to maybe clear you is to fess up who the fu** gave you the beta. And why Hawk/Opal are not to be trusted since I trust them a lot. Well don't know Opal.

And oh yea I can't say I won't trut no one here cuz a lot of friends of mine were made here :(. C_F...Acid...Hawk...

And don't forget one of my best friends...CHRONO. Too bad he can;t talk much...college...

And also I would NEVER untrust Tmapm! He is like...no IS a brother to me! I would trust him with things more valuable than life B).

Don't worry Mac...Know that you at least got some friends who aren't turncoats :).

And Hawk...Opal...and you too trevor...you guys should be ashamed. This dude has known you since when i dunno but he realy trusted you guys and you blow him up w/o even backing him up... thats wrong man...true friends don't just turncoat on you like that. One of my best friends and a decent friend are both extremly racist against Muslims! I ain't muslim but i hate racist people. But do I abandon my friends cuz of that? No. The decent one is also one of them heavily Christian people! Like you know the one who says only Ch is right, anyone not Ch will burn in hell, tells me all the time I need to be saved, says that Ch is God's only word...Every1 here KNOWS I hate those people! But I don't hate him cuz he is my friend. Now this applies here cuz you guys all turncoated cuz of Macs..tactics.

All I can say too is that ya really outta be shameful...

And trevor...this isn't sympathy...I'm saying this as Macs friend...

1 I wanna know how this conflcit unfolded.

2 I wanna know how Mac could have gotten this or who was stupid to give it...probably to set him up...I wanna know who did it...fess up NOW...

3. Hawk where do you fall into this?

4. Same for you Opal.

5. Trevor why ur not willing to forgive/forget...

6. Smurfs opinion and what did he do.

This unfolded with a post in the Staff only section about Mac asking about names to betas...the actual names to them. He somehow gained access into the area to download the betas, and he has been stealing the betas from us.

2. No one gave it to him, that i know of, no one has set him up. He did this, once again HE DID THIS. And not a SOUL on the team set him up.

3. Hawk was one of the people he was pestering for names of the beta. like if it was version2156.rar or something.

4. Same thing as above.

5. I have been backing him up for a long time. I lost him when he was called hitler and gave ant semetic jokes. He has been doing this shit for a while, posting viruses, spamming, calling team members names...ect. I honestly dont care about the remarks, but we dont need this shit on the forums. Abandoning him? i think its the other way around. Sneaking around stealing other information as well from us. Do you realize what he has? Thats right icon, you dont. So shut it.

6. Smurfs opinion? Hes going to be pissed

I cant beleive you icon, i really cant. Imagine making something, and then someone stealing all the documentation on it, or stealing a copy of it, the whole thing. What if you made a mod and this happend? HMM? You havent been here for all the shit Mac has pulled. And you will never truly understand. Before the fake virus there was an actual virus, a few maybe. And he said he was "setp up" thats bullshit, no matter how much a mod/admin hates him theyd never do that. MAc has come to many people asking for betas, over and over. Im guessing alot of board members have, but asking the entire beta testing team...seriously...i have many people to prove that he has been doing this. And i am one of them, i dont mean to go back on him like this, but i am part of Blitzkrieg. Part of DS. I didnt pay hosting fees for someone to steal the work that is on this site. <_<

Mac how could you...people stuck up for ya man...and now ya killed urself <_<.

see ya bro im sorri bro but i have to say that he came to me 2 for the beta also

such a bad thing you have done i hope you dont do this at other mods

*shakes head*

You have the balls to accuse people of backstabbing when you did the same thing by stealing? Oh wait...situational ethics, silly me.

I seriously hope when you grow up your mind can grasp maturity and character.

*sighs, sheakes head again*

Fairly short story made shorter. Mac got impatient and buggered people for the beta. They never gave it to him. So he started groping for little tidbits on information trying to build himself a download line. After a while of trying, he succeeded, but was luck enough to get such a horridly incomplete beta that there was no worth in it for him.

muahaha,what s that ? why you just dont leave,without making a big scene,you think someone cares about you :lol: come on get a real life ,and stop bugging arround for betas or anything.

To conclude a short story, General MacArthur is permanently banned.

Anyone trying to raise sympathy for him will face pissed-off team members. A not so friendly warning from above.

Phoib