DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smurf Bizkit

>>>do Not Ask To Be A Beta Tester! <<<

Asking to be a beta tester will get you banned from the message board, or worse. It will not, under any circumstance get you a post as a tester. If you are an idiot and chose not to read any of these billion posts I've made about beta testing, I won't protect you from any possible flames, bannings, etc.

Go get 'em smurf. But honestly, did you all not read in his most recent announcement about beta testing?

Oh yea, dont' bother asking to be a tester

dont post on this subject guys, just dont ask to be one, period, dont Instant messenge any of us asking to be one either, its anoying as hell. =P

please dont reply in this im not closing it, cause not sure if smurf wants it open or not, but anyways, dont post stupid shit like can i be a delta tester...nudge mcliud =P....jsut messin with ya, but seriously, if you are going to be one, you would have known allready :)

pfff. atleast let me be a gamma tester..

lol joking aside, its common fact that if you tell someone not to ask, some people will come up not reading the warnings and ask.

Just like that billion gazillion page thread of LOFS at the DEN, every page someone asks "where can i download it, can i be a tester" and every page someone say "no you cant test it, all positions full, it will be released soon, we will tell you, with big blue bears so you can see" and still people ask the bloody question. Are they f'in thick ? Yes, yes they are.

*end rant*

CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!CAN I BE A BETA TESTER!?!?!??!

please :lol:

Sorry man, couldn't resist <_<