DerelictStudios Forums
Chrono

Airbase?

Actually, IMHO it makes sense for the buildings to blend together a lot. Think about it, it would make sense that a side Like Genesis would blend together, unlike a side like Nemesis.

. . .it makes sense for the buildings to blend together a lot. Think about it, it would make sense that a side Like Genesis would blend together, unlike a side like Nemesis.

That would make sence to have Genesis a "Theme" side instead of an all different peice side like Nemesis but they are both still 100% AWSOME

Well, i do like buildings being distinct, but that doesnt mean the Genesis buildings are looking bad. They look very futuristic, so it suits them well

I didn't say they were bad, but if I may have lead you to believe then sorry. But Genesis's buildings are the greatest!!! There So ;) COOL B)

I like their highly futuristical design: metal building, smooth corners and stuff :D

Yeah, I know a bit about 3ds max (check my website) and it takes a while to do that, lol its awsome!!!

Oh yes, forgot about the addons. So what about the Venagium? Did you make addons for the superweapons?

Back to what cold_fusion said is there addons for the superweapons (even tho Genesis has a lot already) and has there been any changes to the superweapons of Nemesis???

Sorry, i dont mean more superweapons, i mean add-ons, like the ones needed for the Upgrade Center in TS. Chrono told me something about that, and talking about the Vision add-on, i remembered

The airbase looks sweet, :blink: like Cylon Terrorist said, I can't wait to see the other buildings, but don't show us all of them. . . .so you don't give away the suprise :blink:

Why you calling me a moron, your not so bright yourself and why would they bother to email you when its just easier to post them for public viewing. . . .DUH!!

wtf!? :blink:

i wosnt callin u a moron i was callin myself a moron cus i am :P

Ooops sorry I misread the post . . . *Thinking - I hate when I do that*. . . Sorry I take back what I said :) Any hard feelings???

BTW there isn't really much to say about the airbase so why is this topic still open?