DerelictStudios Forums
Tycoon-Master

What Happened?

I highly doubt that there will be a land extractor, there is things planned that will make Genesis better already. These things will be revealed in due time ;)

I highly doubt that there will be a land extractor, there is things planned that will make Genesis better already. These things will be revealed in due time ;)

*Mysterious Music had started to play. . . *Oooooooooooh Can't Wait ;) :)

(Wonder what it is :( )

When reapers explode they have a masssive detonation device that kills masses of stuff there. ALso I think friendly units immune to it ^_^

:D

Oh, so it happens even without being full of vinifera? I thought it was like in TS, where the more tiberium it carried, the bigger the explosion. Reminds me of the time when my harvester full of blue tiberium got hit by an ion storm in front of my enemy's main base entrance :P I lost 2800$, but it cost him about 5000$ at least :hb:

Well to see its effectiveness smash some harvesters into Nemesis Catastrophes, or even batter, Phlogistons. Try it also on their harvesters and you'll get the point.

I build a hug army (3-4 times bigger then the small army on my wbe site) and run around the base destroying everybody and the best thing is the armaggeddon is back-up if my guys start to fail, lol :D

Oh i c, you were saying IF the armaggeddon and support fail the only thing left to do would be to clean up. . .. . I GET IT :unsure: (So true)

Yes-I don't really build the Armageddon half the time to tell the truth :P.

^_^

I don't either since it costs a lot and the pain of waiting for it is unberable ^_^

Yes and on top of that it dies dar too quickly...a pack of Shiners surrounding it can take it down if you arent careful :lol:

<_<

Yes and on top of that it dies dar too quickly...a pack of Shiners surrounding it can take it down if you arent careful :D

;)

True, but have you tried this. . . when the armaggeddon is in battle instead of shooting all its missiles at once, just let it shoot a few and press "s" to stop shooting and then move to the next unit. . .that way it doesn't ever need reloading and it doesn't loose as much health because you only use enough missiles to kill the enemy :P (Its a little plan I came up with)

Lol! I found that out too! But it only works if you stop it before all 4 missiles are launched, or it will have to reload normally. :)

Btw, why dont you use the Armageddon? It takes long to build, but you can build it when you have some defense to protect yourself. Money is no problem. And, of course, you need to back it up. No unit, as good as it may be, is gonna survive all alone. A few Catastrophies, Apocalypses and Philogistions make a nice backup for it, beleive me, it lasted enough to destroy 3 brutal armys :)

Why did you tell them? We could have kicked their asses with that! :)

Edited by cold_fusion

Even if me and tmapm know very easy ways to kill that sucker :)

Also the AA laser doesnt fire automatically :(

I'll kick that Armageddons ass ;)

;)

Lol! I found that out too! But it only works if you stop it before all 4 missiles are launched, or it will have to reload normally. ;)

No unit, as good as it may be, is gonna survive all alone. A few Catastrophies, Apocalypses and Philogistions make a nice backup for it, beleive me, it lasted enough to destroy 3 brutal armys :)

Why did you tell them? We could have kicked their asses with that! :(

True, but used wisely, it can conquer great forces and strike fear into the enemy or you can edit the coding and create more than one, lol (i don't know how tho)

They knew so I could tell them, but I have many more tricks up my sleeve, lol but I wearing a T-Shirt ;)