DerelictStudios Forums
Chrono

Nemesis And Genesis Upgrades

The Nemesis have upgraded their base defense to a new model with improved strength. The reflective surface is a signature of the revolutionary material that provides 250% absorbance of aura type weapons over common Nemsis armor type. The new armor provides much better resistance to Genesis weapons, but requires constant power input to maintain its energy dissipation property.

[img]http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~ar2/pics5/turret.jpg[/img]

On the other hand, the Genesis have upgraded the decimator railgun with a new projectile. The decimator and jackal are surprisingly effective if placed in good position and their penetrating damage properties correctly utilized.

[img]http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~ar2/pics5/rail.jpg[/img]

Those things look very sweet. I have yet to try AR2, and I can't wait for 5.0 And are those Genesis things floating? ^_^ Edited by Freedom

Hovering is cool! Technologically advanced, so i like it! But really, its way better than wheels, a lot less friction, but maybe thats a downside if you fire a weapon with a lot of recoil. Also, ya dont need bridges! :hb: A HUGE tactical advantage, i think

i got agree with cold fusion! but seriously, why do you think hovering is gay? and i believe that rail guns do have recoil

*add the fast reply in here guys*

anways, why compare Blitz and Ar2...

specialy blitz 2

They are TOTALLY different.

did u fix the nemisis havester its kinda shakey when it moves alotta things need improvement but it rocks i love the apocalypse. i alos loved the deaths of vehicles(big arse explosions) :lol:

the bobbing was done intentionally with hva animation and is present for other vehicles as well, it's meant to be that way, to make it seem like the ground is bumpy