DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smurf Bizkit

Status of Blitz1, READ BEFORE YOU POST QUESTIONS!

Less than nothing can be taken two ways - either we simply owe you nothing, or you, in fact, owe US.

Hitler, go fuck yourself. You'll have more fun than just sitting here on your ass trying to piss people off.

I came out with an crazy ideea.In WWII U.S.S.R. had many tanks(10.000 in 1941 6000 operational) planes etc but some os them didn't work so i sugest that when a plane, tank fire's or moves it should take som money , it depends on the category like : a tiger dosen't consume as much as a panzer I , th tiger I had problem with the pistons and consume lots of petrol, so if you run out of money your units won't move fire

I've gone over most of the topics and can't find a refference to Blitzkrieg 2.1 (the updated version for YR)

Still i'm curious to it's progress ;)

Can someone point me to a topic where the progress is reported or fill me in here? :rolleyes:

um yes it is still in progress because most people have moved to making bliz 2 and also yes it is reported here

And stop making demands - we owe you absolutely nothing and then less.

You owe me 2 or so years of my llife back =P

Some one said something about trenches in blitz 2.00 i saw the trenches and the AT gun (flak88) in code red i think some one of the oficial blitz I team should ask permision to use them the head of code red is darigaaz, if you can't ask i can , so we have a deal ?

The trenches from CR come from True War :lol:

I think what everyone wants to know is what the hell is taking so long atleast give us a few pics to help us understand what your fixing ................ and also just because you have a brand new Blitzkrieg comeing out for generals doesn't mean you have the right to leave this mods leagacy on the shelf to gather dust............by the way some of our Pcs can't handle generals so whats the rush?????????

seriously give us some GOOD NEWS OR AN UPDATE you shouldn't have started this mod if you knew you wouldn't finish it......

Oh geez here we go again..... B)

Making a mod for a game that just came out and is very popular in the community makes sense as more people will use it. Blitz 1 IMO is as good as finished and just because its not perfect doesnt mean its still not a great TC.

People who post nothing but spam about

JOIN THE ALMIGHTY OSAMA BEFORE I GET KILLED BY THESE AMERICAN FOOLS.......... SERIA HARBOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have no right to demand things. Now STFU and be satisfied.

About the AI the units scripts shouldn't be a problem but the buldings there one.I contacted the leader from code red and i asked them about this.As soon as they contact me i will post again in this forum