DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

New Site

By now you should have noticed the new site. As the release of version 5 nears, we have changed the layout of the main site to a Genesis themed one, to go with the focus on Genesis in version 5. The new site is also lighter in weight and updated with new information.

Some of you may realize that Godwin and Tmapm are no longer on the team due to their lack of free time. I myself am also planning to quit my post some time this summer as I prepare to transfer to a new university. However, that by no means says that AR2 will be discontinued. The new AR2 team will be led by Gamemate and feature such other familiar faces as Gilbear, Spiderman and VisceroidGod, and I expect progress to even speed up after version 5's release, which is due soon.

Finally, to show you that the old mod is still kicking, here is the new Nemesis MCV to be included in the next release. Concept by Godwin, and voxel by Gilbear.

[img]http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~ar2/pics5/mcv.jpg[/img]

Tmapm and I are NOT quitting ^_^. He is just busy right now...

Him and I are gonna do the camp over the summer :D.

;)

[quote name='IconOfEvi' date='Jun 6 2004, 4:47 PM']Him and I are gonna do the camp over the summer :D.[/quote]
Don't twist my words... it is a maybe.

As of right now, we want to concentrate on getting the new buildings done, because with the size changes in the foundation, it can screw somethings up. I am planning some of the missions into more final details so that I will be able to at least make the maps for it.

Great can't wait to play 5.0

Keep up the great work. You are obviously better at making games than me so i will never criticize for anything you do.

Sign in to follow this