DerelictStudios Forums

Well it actually uses FA2. But to use the stuff you got do something /w the files.

BTW I got the camp position and ima gonna be workin on it soon :)-but by all means go ahead and ask. Are you wanting to make a fan camp or what? AR2 4.0 has the camp buttons diabled :angry:

:(

Well it actually uses FA2. But to use the stuff you got do something /w the files.

BTW I got the camp position and ima gonna be workin on it soon ;)-but by all means go ahead and ask. Are you wanting to make a fan camp or what? AR2 4.0 has the camp buttons diabled :)

:D

<_< what files where are the files :hb:

BTW I got the camp position and ima gonna be workin on it soon :P-but by all means go ahead and ask. Are you wanting to make a fan camp or what? AR2 4.0 has the camp buttons diabled ;)

:)

^_^ well how do you put the ar2 files into FA2? ^_^

whooo be careful jai..............

ohh and lil renegade watch wat u ask on thes topic you should PM ppl if you have to kno you can wait dont kno how to yet i just kno what i need to do... so dont worry bout it said youll find out how within a mounth

Edited by This Is Not A TEST