DerelictStudios Forums
Smurf Bizkit

Technical Support (read First!) (for V035)

Ok, i recently had to do a complete reinstall. i had gotten some weird errors myself. ("cannot find old file")blah blah blah

this is what i had to do..., run Vanilla Generals (not ZH), go to online gameplay, update vanilla Generals THEN update ZH then update blitz to .38

that should do it for ya. Spanish or not, dont think that should matter.

if not, well :unsure: I dont know what else to say

Doc out

*** Posted somewhere else as well ***

If you have a look at the "Release crash info" file it actually tells you why it crashed and the crash error is:

Reason Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\Object\americavehicle.ini' (Line: 'Object AmericaTankAvenger ')

I've checked for this file but it does not exists anywhere on my PC. So without this file and I don't know if other files are requested, the game will NOT run. For people who can run the game check in the following location and list what files you have

X:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI\Object.

Mine does not contain the "Object" folder. So now the million dollar question is where can we download these files???

Ohh, first time posting. Anyhoo, I had the same problem as cocopops

Reason Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\Object\americavehicle.ini' (Line: 'Object AmericaTankAvenger ')

I've already un/reinstalled Generals ZH and blitz 2, still didn't work. So I am trying to reinstall it again,(happening as I speak), crossing my fingers that it'll work this time around.

added on: Didn't work, I start the game and it goes through those intro window thingeys, and then it gets to the big C&C Generals Zero hour one, and a serious error thing pops up. I have no idea how to get around this. Also, I can still play ZH.

Edited by Phelen

comrades...i have download finest hour V053 and patches for it...still it did not work...what should i do first? what shoudl i install first? and so on.... help me up my fingers are in a hurry to pull some trigger...

peace!

-psyke-