DerelictStudios Forums
Bryant

Suggestions For Blitz

• The Russians should get BA-20 Armoured Car armed with only a 30cal DP Machine Gun, to be ballanced with the Allies and Axis
  • OR give the americans the M8 Armoured Car, British Daimler Armoured Car, and the axis SdKfz 234 Lynx, to match the russians
  • Make pillboxes more easily destroyed
  • Make it so flame units can clear pillboxes
  • p-38 lightings were used mainly in the pacific theater, and if you do kep them, use the correct skin!
  • add music to the shellmap, cause it appears to be a loding screen. its very cheap

there are some other balancing things that you should know about but i dont feel like posting them.

i expected alot more out of this mod, you did a rushed job.

Edited by Bdmboy

:rolleyes: Go away if you don't like the mod.... any why are you posting in its forums if you think it's crappy? :D

Actually Bdm and I play online a lot, and we found these errors. I am not saying Blitz is crappy. I enjoy the mod, it is just some things are going to need balancing/changing.

i expected alot more out of this mod

Benjamin Franklin once said, "Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed." Remember that:

1. The crew is not being paid for this

2. They are doing it for their entertainment, not yours

3. They have their lives to tend to, and can't spend every waking moment working on something that generates 0 income

Those are some reasonable ideas u posted. The shellmap is of course not the loading screen but the main menu. No music means it goes faster for lower-end systems. If you would be a bit nicer I'm sure the crew would take your ideas into consideration.

I recommend making the science menu easier to understand or more ergonomic.

And the rank, eg General of the Army, etc has gone missing.

you should have had the brains to know not to put those two sig pics there when you were going to make shit comments like these, really, my opinion of those two mods have just decreased tremendously

I'm in agreement with what you say about pillboxes (grenades should clear them also) and the cars, but that last sentence is out of order.

No-one will pay any attention to you or take you seriously with an attitude like that, the creators of this fine mod don't get paid and the mod is FREE, stop behaving like a spoilt little shite, you shouldn't be expecting ANYTHING from anyone else.

The mod is still in beta version, I have made it very clear of that. I also posted that there will of course be patches to fix some of these issues.

My only real complaint is that money seems really hard to come by in the game. I garrison a ton of buildings with troops, but there's hardly any money coming through, or it's coming through real slow.

Aren't you guys planning on adding secondary resource collecting buildings like in Generals (supply drop, black market) in the future? Otherwise, I feel like I've finally gotten the ww2 strategy game I've always wanted here.

Dunno what this says about me, but I seem to be one of the few who is virtually completely satisfied with the mod as is...of course, there is the issue of implementing the Allied AI, but still

This mod is cool and has bugs but your missing one little thing..... IT IS STILL CONSIDERED BETA!!!!! ^_^

no shit sherlock, settle down

This mod is cool and has bugs but your missing one little thing..... IT IS STILL CONSIDERED BETA!!!!! <_<

no shit sherlock, settle down

ye yeah... trying to be good. that bloody guy should apologise.

The mod is still in beta version, I have made it very clear of that. I also posted that there will of course be patches to fix some of these issues.

You don't mind his sig?

Now now, dont take it out on Imperial Assault just because he works on it. I am guessing what he is trying to say is that he thinks you should have tested and fixed a few more of the bugs before you released it.

But I enjoy playing Blitz 2 very much. It is a very good mod despite what some people may and have said. But it shall be even better once you get a patch with all the bugs fixed. Until then we will have to deal with it.

Geez you flamers.

I do play online alot with blitz, once you get past some of the bugs it can be quit fun.

I just wanted to suggest fixes and ideas. i mean i did expect alot out of this mod after hearing alot of hype about it. I was slightly dissapointed, i mean there are a few major balancing issues that i think should have been hammered out before you released a beta. I do find this mod enjoyable, but sometimes it can just be stupid. When people build tons of pillboxes and then you cant get past em.

also for my sig, i dont see any rule that says i cant have mine that big. if a modie ask me to make it smaller, i will. i have no problem with that.

i know its still in beta, i want my suggestions to help for a patch/next version

Edited by Bdmboy

hmmm

(conventional banner size). and i have 2 pictures.

so looks like im cool, wait they are to big! ;)

ill change em when i get home

Edited by Bdmboy