DerelictStudios Forums
Bryant

Suggestions For Blitz

hmmm

(conventional banner size). and i have 2 pictures.

so looks like im cool, wait they are to big! :lol:

ill change em when i get home

yeah, you better :blink:

or we'll rip your tonsils out :D

;)

now that the sig is all taken care of, any comments on the suggestions i made? and hi wittman i member you from back on the IA boards

Edited by Bdmboy

My only real complaint is that money seems really hard to come by in the game. I garrison a ton of buildings with troops, but there's hardly any money coming through, or it's coming through real slow.

Aren't you guys planning on adding secondary resource collecting buildings like in Generals (supply drop, black market) in the future? Otherwise, I feel like I've finally gotten the ww2 strategy game I've always wanted here.

um, i don't know what you mean you have to garrsion at least 1 town to get any $ coming in.

My only real complaint is that money seems really hard to come by in the game.  I garrison a ton of buildings with troops, but there's hardly any money coming through, or it's coming through real slow.

Aren't you guys planning on adding secondary resource collecting buildings like in Generals (supply drop, black market) in the future?  Otherwise, I feel like I've finally gotten the ww2 strategy game I've always wanted here.

um, i don't know what you mean you have to garrsion at least 1 town to get any $ coming in.

No there won't be secondary money providing buildings because it will promote turtling.

BTW your sig is still too big. Look at mine, it's horizontally and vertically meximum at 468x60.

I've been playing Blitzkrieg II for a while and I may be new to the forms but one thing I always wished that was possible was that there could be an 8th technology break through and that one would change the secondary British light and heavy factories into American light and heavy factories so at the end of gaining all of your expirence points you can build what exactly what you want instead of picking one delivery and waiting a long time for it and geting excess of what you don't want.

I'm not so sure myself if this is posible but I'm just saying that there should be factories that make american materials.

I.E. say you want just some Long Toms for the range but no Preists, Jeeps, M1A1 75MMs, or M16 Halftracks.

P.S. Great game, and sorry if this is in the wrong topic.

By the way I don't have any thing against the deliveries and I've been playing this game for about 2 years, I have played the Germans and the Russians, in other words I'm not saying you should do this but this is just a suggestion if you don't like it then forget it. Its just an IDEA.

Edited by Brig

I've been playing Blitzkrieg II for a while and I may be new to the forms but one thing I always wished that was possible was that there could be an 8th technology break through and that one would change the secondary British light and heavy factories into American light and heavy factories so at the end of gaining all of your expirence points you can build what exactly what you want instead of picking one delivery and waiting a long time for it and geting excess of what you don't want.

I'm not so sure myself if this is posible but I'm just saying that there should be factories that make american materials.

I.E. say you want just some Long Toms for the range but no Preists, Jeeps, M1A1 75MMs, or M16 Halftracks.

P.S. Great game, and sorry if this is in the wrong topic.

Play 2.6 and your wish will come true.

Or, if you dont like the deliveries, chose another faction. Germany has no deliveries, and 6 different factories to choose from.

if you dont like the deliveries, chose another faction

:lol: