DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HCSlipknotFan

Mod Downloads

A long time ago, I downloaded Blitzkrieg 1 and Allies Revenge 2, about a month and a half ago, I noticed that some of the Screenshots of soldiers and structures actually look complete! Genesis soldiers actually looked like futuristic soldiers, but instead my own looks like the Snow SEALS. In Blitzkrieg 1, I saw some pics, and actually saw German soldiers actually look like the WW2 Uniform, but my own looks like the RA2 Conscripts which kinda kills the feel of WW2. Is there something I'm missing here? A new version or something?

Those screenies are work in progress shots of the new versions :P Just wait until they are released.

Some of the Nemesis troops pics I saw from just this website, others I saw from browsing endlessly that I don't even remember where I saw them. I also saw some of the pics of the Blitzkrieg 1 and saw some new skins for all the soldiers and new cameos. But I don't have any pics to show you guys cause I don't save any. I only save pics for avatars and signatures like the Slipknot or Metallica ones.

Um, also, I didn't really see any new Genesis troops, I was just making an example somewhat, What I really meant was the Nemesis troops, but I figured since there were new skins for Nemesis, there were also some other pics of the new Genesis troops as well, I guess there aren't any yet. Any idea when a new version of AR2 or perhaps Blitzkrieg 1 will appear?

I can't say for Blitz 1 for sure, but I think both AR2 and Blitzkrieg 1 will be released this summer.

We will work on new Nemesis and Genesis infantry after 5.0 ;)

We will work on new Nemesis and Genesis infantry after 5.0 :D

AFTER?. . . *confused* why wouldn't you do them for 5.0. . or would that delay the release date. . .if it does then do them after and what is there to change??? besides what they say :)

Probably not. We are trying to get work done. Asdie from tmapm beeing busy as hell my YR copy went kaput after i was accidnetally messing with registry. My YR cd was so damaged Setup.exe was unable to be located...so I gotta get a copy of YR soon or have my friend find my backup...

:unsure:

Probably not. We are trying to get work done. Asdie from tmapm beeing busy as hell my YR copy went kaput after i was accidnetally messing with registry. My YR cd was so damaged Setup.exe was unable to be located...so I gotta get a copy of YR soon or have my friend find my backup...

^_^

dude just copy your game with a cd burner once or twice to get it and then it'll work i mean same thang happend not but 3 days ago i tried to install dh5 and it didnt wark it got 43% then stopped cuz of an error so i burned it and it worked

give it a try :)

I know that trick. And see the problems are

1. The CD has something like that program CDLock on it or somethin-makes it not function ccrrectly if burned and I dont have the patch to disable it.

2. This CD was so damaged it couldnt be burned...

^_^

!!!WHAT!!! NO MISSIONS?!! WHY NOT?! I love mods that have some missions on them. At least 5 or 7 per faction. Will there ever be missions? Will there ever be AR3 on Generals/Zero-Hour or are you guys gonna wait until the next C&C is released?

!!WHAT!!! NO MISSIONS?!! WHY NOT?! I love mods that have some missions on them. At least 5 or 7 per faction. Will there ever be missions? Will there ever be AR3 on Generals/Zero-Hour or are you guys gonna wait until the next C&C is released?

why not you create missions for AR2? so the mods will finish faster.

Edited by maskawaih

To maskawaih: I suppose i could. But I don't wanna screw up my registry. I have the XCC Download Utilities, but like I said, I'm afraid I might screw up my registry. The other reason is I don't know how to create missions, and they take too much time.

I guess your right. Maybe I should, but if I screw up my computer, my mom is surely not gonna be too happy for it. I could always reboot it, but I can forget about my mom getting me a new videocard, RAM, and processor. She has enough trouble dealing with me listening to my heavy metal music -hence the word HCSlipknotfan. :blink:

Yes, unless I can find a way to covert RA Missions to AR2. Theres still a lot of programming and changing that I need to learn. I'm totally new to all this mod stuff. I got into it when I first subscribed to PC Gamer and they sent me a disk full of mods. I installed the Kung-Fu Edition of Max Payne to see what its like and when I found out how incredible it was, it opened up a whole new world of modding for me. Never really been interested in downloading mods because I didn't believe it was true. But ever since I tried out Max Payne Kung Fu Edition Mod, I've been hooked on mods ever since a couple of months ago. However, do you "Iconofevi" know how to create missions for AR2?