DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HCSlipknotFan

Mod Downloads

I don't have Max Payne 2 yet, I plan to get it very soon. And there making a Max Payne 3. Don't believe me? see for yourself. check out www.gamespot.com for the latest details.

Yes I do. It is easy to make a mission.

To make a good mission is harder.

To make an epic mission requires time and skill :)

:P

Well, I'm gonna need some time with that. I at least started out by downloading Final Alert 2 and YR Final Alert Map Maker program from ftp://ftp.westwood.com so I started out by making maps. I also downloaded some XCC Ultilities "Courtesy of Olf Van Der Spek's site". When I get more experience with this, I will move on to missions, and then i will move on to programming and modding, but I need to contact a few people who are willing to help me out on some mods that i can think of. But not now.

I don't have Max Payne 2 yet, I plan to get it very soon. And there making a Max Payne 3. Don't believe me? see for yourself. check out www.gamespot.com for the latest details.

then there should be kungfu mod 3 ^_^

Speaking of Max Payne, I got this crazy idea of a C&C Mod I've been thinking about. It has a new faction called AESIR Corporations. It's gonna have all this power and all that. it's not really going to be related to the story of Max Payne, but its going to have AESIR corp. that gains power and tries to conquer the world. I've been thinking about how really cool C&C mod it would be! But maybe it is a stupid idea to you guys, but not to me! :lol:

Well, I can't really say about AESIR from Red Faction 2 (I never really played p.2, only the first one) But I'm talking about AESIR From Max Payne. And have Mercenaries as standard conscripts and Killer Suits as speical units!

You can't just say go make a mod just like that. Especially for me who has no experience (I know some programming but only for game consoles). I need some people who are experienced at different things, I can try to make programming or voxels but it's gonna take some time. I at least started by making a sketch of the units and structures and factions and some names as well.

Well best not advertise here since we need all the ppl we can get right now ;)

Ask for a team on like Mod something something or Deezire

:D

I'm sorry, I've should of known better. I didn't mean to advertise, just that I made a sugguestion. Speaking of which, I'm starting off by editing some of the .ini files for RA1, and downloaded some unedited .ini files for YR2 if thats a start. You people are able to change so many things that I didn't think it was even possible. Thank goodness for you people and keep up the good work!

Its OK I suggested DeeZire forums since a lot of people go there. Don't do planetcnc forums cuz I havent seen way to many ppl there to tell the truth...

:huh:

This is a bit off topic, but you guys really shuld try this! Your doing me and others who already have Xfire a really big favor! download it at http://www.xfire.com and create an account! On my xfire account, it is Xtreme99, it allows way better access to online games and you could figre out whos playin what and you can instantly gain access to their game! Chrono, you should really try this too!

Edited by HCSlipknotFan

...Hey, i finally figured out how to use this quote thing! ;)

dude! i am a newbie too bt i know that quote thing... <_<