DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HCSlipknotFan

Matching Filter...internet Stuff

Just load up the XWIS tool and press Set and u'll auto log into XWIS servers instead of WOL :lol:

Press Reset if u wanna go back to WOL

:P

Well, ya, I know how to use it, but is it useful for connecting to people who have the same mods as you? Say I have AR2 Mod, (which i do), Could i use that program to join or host an AR2 game? IF so then HOW THE HELL IS IT THAT PEOPLE ARE NNNNNNNEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEERRR ONLINE?!!

ppl always get crazy about new things. like cnc generals/zh mod blitz2... and then another... and another...

ask your friends to play with you online, it's unlikely that you'll chance upon someone with AR2 in the channel

iconofevil, i suggest you shut up with your senseless replies, it's obvious no one fucking plays it online

Thats what im saying Godwin :), its unlikely u'll chance upon someone playing AR2. The best bet is to get ur buddies to all go on at the same time ;)

;)

I guess you guys are right. I'll try to ask people on my buddy list. But even them have trouble with their copies of RA2. You guys shuld really keep your shit taken care of!

Chrono hasnt lost interest - if anything hes been getting ppl to do stuff and since I aint map making for now and havent had the incentive or time really to read up on C++, I wasnt able to do anything. Week after next im at camp for a week...so Ill be reading up on C++ when were not outside :)...then hopefully I can learn a skill useful for the rest of my life and build my planned AR2 online client....its really the only roadblock to enabling AR2 as a standalone...:P

;)

Who said Chrono was losing interest in AR2? I was replying to the fact that Chrono suggested maybe Tycoon-Master has lost interest in AR2.