DerelictStudios Forums
Chrono

Next Version

A quick update for the people who only visit the site: unfortunately progress has been slowed down considerably during the month of June and that has disrupted our release plan considerably. The good news is that the awaited version 5.0 is indeed very close to completion, and regardless of how far we make, the promise is that we will release a version of the mod by the end of this month.

visonldscp.png

Now for some new information of the mod. This tiny, obscure structure, costing $4000, is known as the Genesis Vision, or, commonly called amongst Nemesis soldiers, the Genesis Revealer. Connecting with the Genesis geographic information database and air surveillance platforms, the structures provides all the computation power a base needs to process imaging of the surrounding battle sector and thus allows the Genesis commander to see everything happening on the battlefield.

vision1.jpg

For an additional $1000, the Vision can raise a huge beacon, the metafovea, to allow the commander to call for reinforcements in the form of Seraph insertion by Airshift.

vision2.jpg

Woah!!! This game is really takin' RA2: YR to its own twist!!! Go on and we will be on ur backs!!! Keep it up Guys!!!

Gamemates doing his usual first class work I see. Excellent stuff, kudos to you. :unsure:

Edited by Natus

Personally i perfer the Nemesis but i like genesis also its just too bad their isnt teh scrin the only problem it would be unbalanced considering the scrin or better physically developed as well as mentally and technologically they would really kill both sides