DerelictStudios Forums
Smurf Bizkit

Stop Complaining About The Ai

Yeah you guys are good in confuzing noobs like me, how do I set up a Skirmish game up where the AI actually does something?

Like me (axis) vs 4x Hard Army Axis?

You can't, the Ai is broken. What they are talking about is scripted maps, just like missions. I'm sure when Neo is done with his maps they will be posted and there will be much rejoicing.

MULTIPLAYER

add my msn right now

jokersace0@hotmail.com

Edited by JokersAce

OK, I know that AI still sucks in Blitzs but the guys are work on fixing some of it, give them a broke. Secondly, shut up about any pink to to's because if i see another post about any thing pink i'll sent my Soviet MOM after you.

I'm just happy AI even REMOTLY works, I've played just about every released mod for ZH and all but one or two have AI that wont work AT ALL, so this mod still owns (besides I almost exlusivly play oneline ^_^)

That's a special feature.

Given you are so super smart the game is bowing down to your superiour intellect. It knows it would be beaten so it's just forfeiting the match. Congratulations. This means you are a winner.

For more details try reading the support forum/sticky posts, hell even the earlier posts in this thread. Of course you could have done that before posting but that might do something counter-productive like answer your question.

Good explenation. I agree with it completely :lol:

I still can't wait for the next version of blitz. (could it be possible to lower the rate of fire of the towed artillary, there powerful enough early game as it is)

I found out why the ai isnt working its to do with the start script nothing else happens untill the ai has built 2 power plants but when you start you cannot build power plants untill you have a bull dozer so there you go problem sorted

I found out why the ai isnt working its to do with the start script nothing else happens untill the ai has built 2 power plants but when you start you cannot build power plants untill you have a bull dozer so there you go problem sorted

Oh, you mean because the power plant was removed from the game. I still would like a tech power plant, korrrrrona. <_<

Back on topic, this thread should be closed anyways seeing as 2.7 has an AI. ;)

hellow all , please help

i have a quastion about BlitzkriegR2.6.21

(about AI) i download INI.rar but it is for early version

the is no skrinmish AI in this version ( BlitzkriegR2.6.21 205 mb) where can i find it?

give me a source (http....) PLEASE

i am currently working on AI for this game so cheers m8s started april 10th and I should finish in the next few weeks =) 4 person devolpment team

32bit 2gig ram vista

Edited by brencrazed

i am currently working on AI for this game so cheers m8s started april 10th and I should finish in the next few weeks =) 4 person devolpment team

32bit 2gig ram vista

:lol: u the best would be so great iff it finaly worked!

:ph34r: Supremacy

32bit 2gig ram vista

Wow!

That sounds fantastic.!

Can't wait to try it! :)

Please post a link in here somewere, when youre ready..