DerelictStudios Forums
Biohazard

Gather Round Children! It's Story Time!

Ya.... maybe you could show us the 2 120mm KV-4 your talking about. The KV-4s I see all had the ZIS-6 107mm and the only 2 barreled was a different KV model with 2 76s.

I thought Biohazard was the Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2 his Avatar certainly looks like a Cartoon version.

*chucks Bio a Herd of dead russians who asked for machine guns*

:lol:

Edited

Edited by General_Disaster

Pieces? You swine, don't you know it's always better whole? And no, I'm not based on anything; I'm myself :P

No, many other places you do indeed use a much much cooler name that noone knows where it dun come from!

I love Biohazard!

mildly edited by Biohazard to fit within forum rules for being respectful to the local dragon

Prat...

Edited by Rattuskid

Shiny stuff! Hell yes! Hoard for me! *hoards*

well since i like to piss off bio.... *puts on magic ring and becomes invisible and steals hoard of gold with invisible semi truck and before he leaves puts stickers of I WANT MACHINE GUNS!!! all over his cave* :P

and btw: this ad was not payed for or posted by nukesforbreakfast

well I guess my current reply propably would be offtopic, since I have no idea wtf are you talking about :blink:

But anyways I love this story I gotta read to my childern... there is only one problem I am not sure when I would be able to do that...

btw it run out of gas?

and what was taht bomb at night?

awesome story!!!!!!!

O fuck... Now he'll spend the next 1000 years hoarding, thanks a lot, we actually need him <_<

I dodnt know we could use fuck.... :P

And howsabout some for me too? :D

Shiny stuff! Hell yes! Hoard for me! *hoards*

well since i like to piss off bio.... *puts on magic ring and becomes invisible and steals hoard of gold with invisible semi truck and before he leaves puts stickers of I WANT MACHINE GUNS!!! all over his cave* :P

and btw: this ad was not payed for or posted by nukesforbreakfast

Sieg Heil Biohazard!!! :lol:

Gets a Panzerfaust 100 and takes out nukes' semi truck and gives the tresure back to him for a...fee :lol:

*Takes back treasure, eats NukesforBreakfast for being a twat, takes back fee while $$$$ isn't looking (making him just $ since I stole the other three) and adds that to hoarde as well*

Now all I needs is a precious...

*Dives Into Mount Doom in a Lava Proof Swim Suit and Gives the One Ring to Biohazard*

better yet I should get him another as well he'll need it since his Personal Slave and Minion that is Nukes will propably steal it when he tries to make a break for it and escape.

Edited by Biohazard