DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Houndf

Tech Building Victory

While playing Blitzkrieg on YR, in a skirmish mode, I seem to have built a German Tech Building and Poof "You Are Victorious!" I will try to go in as much detail as I can of what happened so the problem may be solved easily.

While some people might be :D I am :domo: ! I have downloaded and inserted (Properly to my knowledge) every download within the "Blitzkrieg I" forums (Including the Navel things and what-not [Although I haven't done any editting of the files listed in the forums] [i download the files on 12-22-04]). Now to the hour(s) in which th problem(s) occures.

(The error Doesn't occur during THIS game but some of the imformation is need I do believe) I play a three on three (Me and AI's=Russia, Them and AI's=Germany) in the regular battle mode on some map (I don't think the name is needed [i do believe it isn't a fan built map either]) So I am playing everything working fine and I build a tech building works fine (I Am Russia), game goes good I battle hard and win B) . (The error DOES occur during THIS Game) Now I start a 2 on 2 battle in regular battle mode (Me and AI=Germany, Them and AI's=Allies) and al is well (I don't think the name is needed [i do believe it isn't a fan built map either]) I build a German Tech Building then Poof "You Are Victorious!" :domo:

I am going to go to try to get some of the older files and switch them with th newer and see if that fixes it (I will let you know if it does). By the way AWSOME game! I think if you scraped up every buildings look and made more maps (Along with the campain mode) it could almost (or be) its own game! I would like some of the older levels of YR and RA2 to be able to play in Blitzkrieg I (Anyway how to?) although. Also even brutal enemies should be tougher (and some of my brutal AI's are useless). Thx for making it and I hope yawl kann help with thuh problem!

Thx Again

:angry: Houndf :ph34r:

Edited by Houndf

I removed some files from Blitzkrieg I from the Westwood/RA2 folder and replaced with some older file and it is working fine now :D . I will try to find out what I did exactly and reply to this.

BBL

Now (Without changing files again), as I play as the Allies the game randomly says "You are Victorious!" I am not sure why, although it has done it (3/3 Times) on different levels. It may be related to building a certain building but I am not sure... I will reply back after further investigation?

BBL

Quite a strange error, nothign we've heard of before. I don't really know what to tell you, since we don't have any experience with this error, try to avoid having anything but the Blitzkrieg files in the directory and make sure it's a clean ra2:YR installation.

What map were you using? It may just be a maptrigger. :o

Is it a standard Blitzkrieg map and if not, post it here so we can look into this little bugger ourselves. ;)