DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilViking

Mh-60 Blackhawk

The MH varient of the UH-60 Blackhawk is primarily used in special operations, such as insertion/extraction of U.S. operatives, as well as heavy fire support from duel .308 caliber miniguns. The MH-60 can also work with U.S. Marines to perform combat drops into enemy held buildings or territory. The MH-60 Blackhawk is not only rather fast, but has a solid amount of armor as well.

MH60_s.jpg

mwhahaha so much havoc i will cause with the blackhawk i cant wait to get my hands on it im gonna love haveing um fly in guns blazeing and do tactical drops

Nice, it even has a gunner on it.

Say PCteen, is Squire James working freelance for AAOW, or a former member or what?

And if I may suggest, can you make the bones for the drop-off of infantry from the side of it, instead of below?

Of course, troops will be coming out from the open side, not below, so I just thought about it, that is, if it's possible. :ph34r:

And the rotors will be the standard Generals 'white', right?

Edited by Neospecz

SWEET! I hope you can get the miniguns to work, unfortunatley you can't limit the arch of firing. But heh, it looks so sweet.

wow, this mod is gonna kick ass.... when i play that game i love getting 2 little birds to infaitate the rear of the base, dropping off 7 delta snipers and 1 delta commando and having them rein havoc all over the base...

would be cool to have 4 black hawks with nothing but infantry raid the place with two little birds as support...

can anyone say black hawk down? im gonna make so many kickass tactical cavaly fleets....

damnit PCTeen1 finish this upgrade.. NOW :angry:

Sign in to follow this