DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilViking

Iraqi Construction Dozer

Today we have the first Iraqi unit to show, the Construction Dozer. While Saddam's new military is state-of-the-art, the Iraqi Construction Dozer is worn from the rebuilding of his empire. The Iraqi Construction Dozer is used to construct or repair buildings, as well as tow artillery pieces into battle.

IraqiDozer_s.jpg

PCteen, I have finalized the plans for using a new Akbar skin as a base template for the Iraqi vehicles. This includes ALL vehicles. The Dozer model is great but I will see a new skin applied over the course of the next week. The Assad Babl-Do(2) will have this skin. But you probably will see the Akbar tank first.

awsome one thing ive herd the towing part / deployed towed artillery is near impossiable to code i suggest you ask blitz 2 since they have been the only ones to acompish this

awsome one thing ive herd the towing part / deployed towed artillery is near impossiable to code i suggest you ask blitz 2 since they have been the only ones to acompish this

DS mods share resources with each other... :blink:

So this kick ass bulldozer is in a nother version or what ?

That will be coming out ?

Edited by Z MAN

When is the projected Release date? I know that must be an annoying as fudge question by now, but I'm shipping off to boot March 7 and I wanna play it before I roll on. ain't gonna happen is it? lol

Sign in to follow this