DerelictStudios Forums
King Tiger

New Vehicles With The Mod Merge?

Since TFH and Blitz 2 merged, does that mean their will be new vehicles for each side? Will tank destreyers such as the Jagdpanther be added? Or perhaps new aircraft?

No new vehicles will be included due to the merger, though several new vehicles were planned beforehand and will make their debut in R3. Infantry will be seeing the biggest numbers of new units.

i dont thinks so it just says from teh rules

Don't Go Wild With Emoticons/Smileys.

Most forums support smiles. People also often use emoticons (i.e. wink.gif or sad.gif or tongue.gif. While it is OK to use some smiles/emoticons in your posts, don't flood your messages with them. It's hard to read a message that is mostly smiles/emoticons.

TONS MORE TANKS!

Probably wants the general's emperor tank but with a super gattling cannon that's got more range than artillery, and instead of shells fires nukes out of it's barrels, and have a bunker to put 50 infantry in.

Mmm, big bunker. Imagine how annoyed you couuld make someone who's just filled it up if you killed them all with a flamethrower, then send in your tanks and infantry.

what kinds and why?

I'd like to see the JagdPanther and the JagdTiger. I cant really give you a reason to put them in that would be benifical to the game play. (they would actually be fairly reduntant) They are, by far, my two favorite tanks of WWII. so i am sure that unless i make them myself it will never happen. :P

Allies: USA

M36

M10

M18

M4

M4A1

M4A2

M4A3

M4A4

M4A3E2 jumbo

M4A3E8 Easy Eight

All shemrsn between M4A1- M4A3 can also have a 76m upgrade, called example M4A3 (w) 76

M24

M26

M16 Halftrack

Long tom

M3

M3 lee

M5

B29

B17

B24

P51

P49

P40

P38

A.T. guns!

Instead of alwasy having the priest and long tom have pulled arty by truck.

ill add more for USa LATER

Russia

IS2

IsU 152

Is 122

Su 76

Su 122

T34

T34 85

T40

Bt7

bt5

m4A2

A.T. GUNs!

Instead of alwasy having the priest and long tom have pulled arty by truck.

i have more later. i dont know much on russian planes

Britian.

Cromwell

Churchill

M4's

M4A etc... VC FireFly

Valintine

Matilda I & II

Crusader

Vickers

damiler

Archilles

Spitfire

Typhoon

Lavaster

Wellington

Hawker hurricane

illl look into more later.

Axis

germany

Panzer I

PanzerII

PanzerIII

panzerIV

Panzer IV ausf H

Panzer IV ausf G

Panther G

Panther A

Panther D

Tiger I

Tiger II

Stug 3 b, g

Stuka

Fw190

Bf109

He 111

Jumkers 52

Do. Doneir

ill post more later

No clue on Jap or Italian stuff.

every army can have A.T. guns and Arty that is towed by truck or jep or halftrack.

Emplaced arty! and A.T. guns.Crocidile tanks. own ships like america has Uss.califonia germany has bismark etc. trenches!

Here enjoy!

Edited by Neighbor Kid

Wow, a glorious long and utterly useless list with no mention at *all* why we should spend at least five hours of our free time creating each individual one these units. I'm glad you can look up lists on the internet ande copy/paste them into a forum post. The question you didn't answer, and it's the question that is by far the most important...

Why?

I also love the fact that you didn't even have the courtesy to not include those units which we already have and have had for, what, well over a year now?

Besides, there's no way to efficiently fit all these units on a buildlist bar. You can only have a maximum of 12 per side or so. You need to fit tanks, trucks, halftracks, armored cars, artillery, bulldozers, and every other specialized vehicle into those build bars.

Don't waste our time like this.

We always get people asking for "more more more!". After two years, it gets *really* old. Comprende? Again, WHY do you want these tanks? What will they do that others already don't?

they could represent early war. mass other light or medium tanks than heavy.....etc i dont really know... it just a list of tanks simple as that. you said "What kinds, and why" well both parts have now been answered.

And neither of them did a good job, so your answer is no.

Edited by Opals25

A panzer 2 to replace the bike would be nice.

The bike whilst nifty just seems a little out of place.

Ultimately though neat the turretless German TDs are not really needed in my opinion.

Unless you make it so that the ability of tanks to change direction quickly to be really limited (and hence having a turret actually means something). TDs don't have much place.

I like the bike, I think that it is a great scout/recon vehicle. And the ability to carry one infantry is awesome. Although they could actualy carry two (+driver), but one is understandable since it is so fast.