DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smurf Bizkit

And the move is done!

As stated below, this is our new home...and will be our home for a while(hopefully). WWN served us well, but when it came down to it a move to PlanetCNC would be the best choice for the future of the mod. Also tmapm is still working on the forums...so shortly we'll have them up and running fully. Now as for the status of the mod right now we are nearing our last internal alpha version of Blitz2. I plan on posting some screenshots up within the next week so keep checking in on us!

Guest BoB

Cool :D

last internal beta did i hear you say?

my, things are moving quickly for once ;)

so it shouldnt be too long now till im bored of generals and want Blitz2........

Cool :D

last internal beta did i hear you say?

my, things are moving quickly for once ;)

so it shouldnt be too long now till im bored of generals and want Blitz2........

last internal ALPHA, not beta...after this alpha is done, and if the gameplay is up to my standards....then we'll work on a beta, test it and then release....

well, at least this gives me an opportunity to change my sn and update my profile.

i was formerly deathforellison and if any one is wondering about my new one, i look just like pvt. joker from full metal jacket

in reply to Joker: Damn! you're good lookin.

I'm sorry but there are no reporters in BlitzkriegII. :D

Sign in to follow this