DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

F/a-22a Raptor

By the way, the orange flightsuit in the F-22, doesnt work sorry. :huh:

Edited by USAF05

Dude, im sorry to bug you, but Viking: You really need to get an avatar. Your little X pic is irritating me to the point of insanity. Everyone else has a pic....why dont you? :huh:

Dude, im sorry to bug you, but Viking: You really need to get an avatar. Your little X pic is irritating me to the point of insanity. Everyone else has a pic....why dont you? :huh:

Dude he does have a Avatar, it's F-15s flying in formation, I wonder why you can't see it.

Hmmmm.....well before i couldnt but this morning when i made the Hero topic i could see it....i wonder why that is? Oh i know, its my school computer, weve got a block on anything about games. That could be it.

Edited by USAF05

Evil Viking, I know your mind......you think the starfighter pilots from Star Wars kick ass. Fess up!! You have been exposed as a Star Wars fanatic.

i love the f-22 raptor model you made, it is the best plane out there today, technologicaly superiour to anything else, able to blow an enemy away from quite a distance so they wouldnt even realize they are being attacked till its to late, just to bad the price tag hinders its production in the USAF. as for the f-16... it was made because the goverment wanted an air superiourty plane that could do what they needed, but without the hefty price tag of an f-15... basicaly it was made because the goverment wanted a cheap fighter to mass produce (yes despite the fact its cheap it is better than most planes).

it was the best for its era, but the limits of upgrading its technolgy is rapidly coming to an end... the f-15 was widly used by NATO nations, popular plane with a major price tag

evilviking, so far i have been very impressed with your mod for one simple reason, realism...i believe it is one of if not the most realistic mods i have come across...

i was wondering if the f/a-22 raptor in AAOW would be as realistic as the real thing....i.e customizable payloads like 2 Aim 9's and either 6 amraams or 3 amraams and 2 jdams or whatever the payload is...also will it be stealthed?

keep up the good work... Ty

Warg, does "realism" always have to equal "micromanagement"? :blink:

Sadly, yes. You can't have subordinates in realtime strategy games, that puts all of the logical, decision making burden on you. [/literal]

Oh sorry, my question had an element of stupidity, you mentioned stealth....how about payload....?

I'm watching a show on the history channel, and they said and showed 1 F/A-22 Raptor go up against 5 F-15's.

The F-15s were all piloted by F/A-22 Pilots, and through out the whole exercise none of the F-15 pilots could see the F/A-22 throughout the entire exercise, and they were all shot down, the only time they saw it was when the F/A-22 flew directly over a F-15, it was kick ass, I just goes to show that the F/A-22 can kick any planes ass, no matter the pilots experience, even US pilots with US fighters

I'm watching a show on the history channel, and they said and showed 1 F/A-22 Raptor go up against 5 F-15's.

The F-15s were all piloted by F/A-22 Pilots, and through out the whole exercise none of the F-15 pilots could see the F/A-22 throughout the entire exercise, and they were all shot down, the only time they saw it was when the F/A-22 flew directly over a F-15, it was kick ass, I just goes to show that the F/A-22 can kick any planes ass, no matter the pilots experience, even US pilots with US fighters

I watched the same thing, cool show.

I liked what one F-22 pilot said:

Taking on other aircraft in the F-22 is like clubbing baby seals, it's just so easy.

if only the raptor could be that kick ass in the game....cough cough EA...lol migs owning the raptors

Edited by Ty2

its a real great plane, i reckon it would be really useful but still balanced if u could swap the missiles for a few unguided bombs in aaow

UNGUIDED?!?!?!

Thats wayyyy too primitive for the F-22, altough in the mod, it should work fine :P

LoL jk :P

yeah, mate i totally agree, JDAMS are guided bombs so maybe we should have em balanced, i was just being balanced....stupid me

F/A-22 can kick any planes ass

Trust me the F-14 is the best dogfighter in the U.S.

Not just saying that from Top Gun.

And thats a nice model looks sick as hell.

Edited by JokersAce

aha! thats funny...but not true.... they are dinosaurs...keep up.....even migs out manuver them