DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

F/a-22a Raptor

Of course, the F/A-22 would have gone serious changes to make it carrier compatible. As we can't really represent this ingame, the only visable change will be the texture. B)

Hey stop complianning the F-22 N is still better than having a flying bathtub like the damm JSF what a joke that is...... <_<

Wow. You're pretty retarded. At least back your statements up, but what you just said is so incomprehensibly dumb that I don't think any amount of evidence you can muster will support your point. Think before you speak.

Hey stop complianning the F-22 N is still better than having a flying bathtub like the damm JSF what a joke that is...... <_<

Wow. You're pretty retarded. At least back your statements up, but what you just said is so incomprehensibly dumb that I don't think any amount of evidence you can muster will support your point. Think before you speak.

But he is right, I mean the F-22 has thrust vectoring, those funny ruddervators, massive flaps, etc :o

The JSF and F-22 can't be compared. The F-22 is a high-cost, extremely effective fighter aircraft. The JSF is more affordable, able to be mass produced, and has variants that have interchangeable parts. The JSF can adapt to a variety of roles, the F-22 is pretty much only a fighter, other than being able to carry 2 JDAMs (at the cost of 4 AMRAAMs).

They're different breeds of aircraft and can't be compared, but saying the JSF is crap is a flat-out lie.

The JSF and F-22 can't be compared. The F-22 is a high-cost, extremely effective fighter aircraft. The JSF is more affordable, able to be mass produced, and has variants that have interchangeable parts. The JSF can adapt to a variety of roles, the F-22 is pretty much only a fighter, other than being able to carry 2 JDAMs (at the cost of 4 AMRAAMs).

They're different breeds of aircraft and can't be compared, but saying the JSF is crap is a flat-out lie.

The JSF is not a very good peformer in light of the F-15, Su-35, F-22, etc...

I highly doubt that the U.S. government is letting all their info on the F-35 JSF slip, and despite my support of the current administration, I would hazard to think that the info that is being leaked is tailored to give the wrong impression of the fighter's capabilities. Perhaps to cause it to be underestimated...though this seems like a strange gesture in light of the "stronger America" policy that seems to be going on.

But this isn't a politics forum! Good fighter. I've always liked F-22s and Joint Strike Fighters (though the F-32 looked cooler than the F-35 did).

I highly doubt that the U.S. government is letting all their info on the F-35 JSF slip, and despite my support of the current administration, I would hazard to think that the info that is being leaked is tailored to give the wrong impression of the fighter's capabilities. Perhaps to cause it to be underestimated...though this seems like a strange gesture in light of the "stronger America" policy that seems to be going on.

uh... it's an export aircraft as well? like the falcon, do you know how many countries fly F-16s today? <_<

oh and how do you know that?

like the falcon, do you know how many countries fly F-16s today?

Israel does. Japan flies a variant/ripoff of it. Some of the European Union countries fly it. The JSF is intended as an export aircraft, yes, but it would logically be sharing the full information with the governments of countries they were planning to sell them to. No need to tell Kim Jong Il or Hugo Chavez just what the F-35 can do.

BTW, will the F-16 be in the mod? I've always loved that plane, and it is probably the best fighter in the skies right now save for MAYBE the MiG-29, whose production runs and more specifically the countries they were produced for and are in service with would not be a plus for the overall skills of most of their pilots (so the F-16 with American-trained pilot would probably be superior). I find it disappointing how few mods and RTS games it is in, because it is so cool of a fighter.

Edited by Captain Admirison

and what threat is Venezuela to the United States of America other than the fact that its president hates it? It doesn't even make its own weapons??

Hey evilVicking? Have u noticed that as soon as someone mentions modern aircraft, people go all syko on whos right and whos wrong? Its doesnt matter! Jeez. who cares if ones better than the other? When its inserted into the mod (if ever) well decide then, not now. :P

So how many missiles will the F-22 and F-22N have ingame-wise? i think six would work, cause it can hold 6 AMRAAMS in its lower weapons bay. Unless its only Air Supremecy, then it should have 8 cause the AIM-9s in the left and right weapon bays. Will the Apache have a Longbow Enhancement? that would be cool, so like it would detect stealth units and all. :lol:

oh and how do you know that?

Come on, its payload is much smaller, its range is shorter, it has a weaker radar, combat manuverability is poor.

That alone can kill a pilot. :rolleyes:

AETAaAS, let it be. Lets get back on topic. How about the high speed bomber? F-15 or F-22? or maybe a F-111, brought back from the dead??? :lol:

Edited by USAF05

Loser... jk :P

The F-15E of course. It has a larger payload than the F-22 and the F-22 isnt really for bombing.

The F-111 only gives a larger target. It WAS a great plane but the F-15 beats it in ALL aspects.

Yah your right, the F-15E was and STILL is the best heavy fighter/bomber in the modern world. No excuses either!!! Eagle rules! Will it get Fuel Air Explosives???that would be so cool.... :lol:

Well the f-15E is a gaddam nice plane B) But The F-16 is probably the most advanced fighter out there and its an awesome plane but the for the f-22 the internal payload idea i dont under stand how they get the missles out of the plane do the doors open up and missle can be launched from the door casue they are mounted on like the commanchie or is there like tubes they fire from i made a model and it doesent have any holes in it lol :blink: btw i think the f-16 should be in there...... somewhere.

Yeah and what about the Apachie longbow attachment with the radar pod ontop so you can lob a volley of missle Really far and so you can see really far is that gonna be inthere it should casue that makes the apachie mage super uber

Isnt there plane not the harrier that lockheed made that had VTOL capabilities and it was the JSF it had VTOL the f-22 doesent but it was piloted and it was way more effective the the harrier the main rear thruster would move completely down ward and 2 smaller thrusters would point downward witch where closer to the cockpit and it was able to lift off and make it to mach 2 or something like that but i saw it on this documentary called battle of the X planes

Heres a picture of it lifting off too bad you cant see the back thruster

post-92-1115469861.jpg

Edited by Fortune_33

The F-16 is not really a very advanced fighter...

The F-22s missiles are on racks in the bay, not on the bay doors

The radar on top a Apache is the Apache Longbow's radar (AH-64D if Im not mistaken) and naw, that stuff dont help rockets much.

And can you write somewhat more understandably next time? Punctuation and grammar are your allies.

Eg. I cant understand what the heck you said here, I can only guess...

"Isnt there plane not the harrier that lockheed made that had VTOL capabilities and it was the JSF it had VTOL the f-22 doesent but it was piloted and it was way more effective the the harrier the main rear thruster would move completely down ward and 2 smaller thrusters would point downward witch where closer to the cockpit and it was able to lift off and make it to mach 2 or something like that but i saw it on this documentary called battle of the X planes"

I don't really like the F-22 in AOW.It wolud really be better if there was an F-16.

For those who say that the F-16 is the best fighter I'd say that It's very good but I like most the good old Russian machine-MiG 21:)

The missiles on the f-22 are set up on special extender racks that lower down and foward. The missile then fire off the racks like a rocket launcher. they are sorta pointed down about 12 - 20% . F-16 is a very advance plane. Just the f-15 is a bit more. The f-16 was designed to be an advanced MULTIROLE fighter. The f-15 was desinged to be an air superiority aircraft. Except of course the f-15E which is the best damn fighter/bomber in the world. B)