DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raminator

Screenshot Thread V2

I think they look ok :) & any way to change the grass would require a shit load of work

Edited by Mig Eater

So all tank shells use that trailer... :blink:

Ā 

I know the RA2 shell Gfx are not that brilliant but Phil could have come up with something better to replace them, itā€™s not exactly realistic is it.

You shoulden't take everything as an attempt to create absolute realism, it's foremost a game, Ɣnd we're attempting to create something which is both fun and also more or less a decent representation of reality.

Originally the shells from the tanks were represented by a white line, like in Rise of Nations, but I thought it would look better with a little smoke trailer as well. It does come out quite well ingame.

Well I guess Iā€™ll like it once I see it in-game for my self but from the pics it just looks out of place... :ph34r:

Thatā€™s really easy to fix so donā€™t worry, Phil probably just hasn't got round to sorting it out yet.

Right, don't worry about the lesser graphical glitches; we're still compiling everything, so there's bound to be small errors like that - its an easy fix though, like Mig pointed out.

phil is currently at home in denmark (visiting family, thereĀ“s a marriage too)

and i have a test on thuesday...so no screens of us 2...

Any chance to see some naval battles? & have you added naval war to skirmish?

*cough*SIG*cough*

Ā 

If they don't make it available in skirmish, I might (with their conscent) release a patch for that as well.

Edited by Zero_Point

lol, you & your patch :P it seams like when ever some one mentions naval war you are there to post about your patch. Well at least I know your make another patch if they donā€™t add naval war to single player for the next version.

Any chance to see some naval battles? & have you added naval war to skirmish?

*cough*SIG*cough*

Ā 

If they don't make it available in skirmish, I might (with their conscent) release a patch for that as well.

you are allowed to do

So how come there aren't any flamethrower soldiers in blitzkrieg or have i missed out on the latest patch?